The Lab :RP Topic:

“I’m sorry!” Tabar starts scratching Spirax with his claws but is fairly weak

Traykar’s fur stands on end, but continues to bite down on Spirax’s leg.

Spirax kicks out at him, still in midair through the use of his wings, allowing him to use both feet.

Traykar let go and smashed the turret.

The turret took a good amount of damage, being dented and sent skidding across the ground where it ended up on it’s side, aimed at all three of them, immediately firing as Spirax kicked Tabar again and flew up away from the bullet storm

Traykar ripped the gun off the turret and smashed against the wall.

“Aww, I failed.” Spirax said flying down to pick up the turret and cuddle it. "Sorry Shooty Mcgee.

“Die already!” Tabar eletricutes Spirax again

Traykar punched him in the face.

“Oye, quit it you won.” Spirax said, flicking his nose, or where it would be, as he was electrocuted, shocking Tabar before being punched by Traykar. “AGHH! STEED PROTECT ME!” Spirax yelled as he flew up, hiding behind knights head.

@Omega_Tahu

“Kill em!”

“YOU WON! QUIT IT! You already made it so I can’t have anymore tests.” Spirax whined.

“Just one more thing…” Tabar creates a block of ice above Spirax’s head and drops it

“I’m bleeding in half a dozen different places because of you!”

“Oof!” He grunted as it caused his hand to slam into the top of knights. “Owww.” Spirax whined as he rubbed his head. “So? That’s barely anything.” Spirax said waving him off.

“BARELY ANYTHING! I FEEL LIKE CRAP!”

“So? Thats the usual in tests? That would’ve been an easy one, a hard one would’ve seen you without your legs, stabbed in multiple spots and being forced to crawl towards a switch across a floor covered in sand paper and glass.” Spirax said seriously, in a knowing tone.

“seriously? that’s a thing.”

“Well duh, how else are they supposed to test your determination to live, healing rate and such?” Spirax said in a confused tone, looking at Traykar like he was weird. “Well thats what they told me at least.” Spirax said musingly, shrugging slightly.

“Right. So why were you so keen on killing us?”