The Lab :RP Topic:

“Well the tester told me that was the next test.” Spirax said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

“Well that doesn’t mean that you had to follow through with it. He gave me the same objective.”

“What? Of course you have to follow through with tests! If you don’t you don’t get to go to the next one and then the testers get mad and punish you!” Spirax said in such a shocked tone it was like he believed it was the worst thing you could ever do.

"He can’t touch us here, that’s why he sends the test subjects back here to kill us. "

“Well yeah but now I can’t have more tests.” Spirax said sadly. “I doubt he’ll let me have more after I decided to be a rat in his walls and crawled around in them, eating wires and such.” He said sadly.

'Um. right. why do you want to go back?"

"Because testing! They’re so fun!’ He whined. “The last ones I had were from the Makuta’s before someone, no names shall be told, killed all of them and then they couldn’t give more tests.”

“You’re always welcome to go back out there.”

“Nah, I have my steed back and there’s no way he’ll let me have more.” Spirax said, holding Knight.

"Um. Right. well, I’m going to go duct tape myself back together.

“K! Have fun… also, got any coffee?!” He asked maniacally.

Knught doesn’t show that he cares at all and Traykar.

“no.”

“Also do you need any parts? I was in this place the tester told me was called android hell and I was trying to build some friends from the spare parts before he smashed one I almost got working and took me back for tests.”

“No.”

“You sure? I have some.”

“You’ve done enough.”

“Aww, ok.”

“So should we go our own ways?”

“I’m with knight.”