The Lab :RP Topic:

“I’m carrying Spirax around so I assume I’ll join you.”

“Yay!”

“Sounds good. I’ll grab the wolf thing and we can start making our way to the Curator’s chamber.” Redek replied.

OOC: Also, how long until Efri meets up with the other test subjects?
IC: “Easy: I increased the temperature of the air around me for about a foot to stupidly high temperatures. Though I had to guess that the floor/ceiling was in fact melt-able, and it also took up a ton of energy. Now, where am I?”

1 Like

OOC: that depends on you.

IC: “We can’t have that ruining our pristine tests now can we? Wait for the arm to pick you up, so that we can scale back your powers.”

OOC: I’d rather sooner than later, if possible.
IC: “Come on. It was just a little burst of heat. How about this; you have my word that I won’t ruin the testing facility as long as you don’t shoot me. Or I maybe I’ll just melt my way through the rest of this facility, bringing hellfire wherever I go. What do you think, AI?”

“You melted through the floor, I wouldn’t say that was a little heat.”

“As I said, I won’t go that far unless absolutely necessary.”

“It’s funny that you think you’re in a position to bargain.” Replied the AI as a claw dropped from the ceiling.

Efri grabbed his sword and pointed it at the claw.
“Hey AI, get a grip.”
Efri had unleashed the pun.

1 Like

@Efri10dd

“I’d say you need to cool down. As they say.” Replied the AI As another limb dropped from the ceiling.“Behold! The Xcelerate Labs patented Freeze Ray, it’s cliche but so so effective. Bye bye.” As the freeze ray shot several blasts at the toa.

Efri blocked the shots by setting his sword of fire. He then jumped onto the freeze ray arm and flipped onto the back of it. He aimed it at the other arm, freezing it in place. Then he sliced the freeze ray off the arm as he flipped back onto the floor.
“Thank you, thank you” Efri bowed.

“That’s ok. I always have a plan b. I have changed the mixture of gases in the room that you’re in to an 100% Oxygen atmosphere. Unless you want to burn up all your air, I suggest you follow my instructions.”

“Then by all means, continue.”

“Right. You’ve proven yourself to be particularly troublesome. So I’m going to slip a knock out gas into the room, also flammable, to neutralize you.”

“You do know that my mask has a ventilation system in it, right? Part of the whole ‘adaptive armour’ thing.”

“Fine. I’ll go for a Manual shutdown.” Replied the AI as an arm backhanded the toa."

OOC: Well that probably took more effort than required.
IC: “Ow.”
Then he blacked out.

The arm grabbed his leg and dragged him off to some other part of the facility.

OOC: Is this where he meets up with the others?