The Lab :RP Topic:

OOC: Not yet.

The arm dropped him into a room with a chair facing a television screen. The arm haphazardly dropped the toa in the chair while others strapped him down to it. Last of all an arm dropped a stupid looking helmet on his head.

As Efri wakes up, he feels the helmet on his head. “Okay, AI. I’ve got two questions for you. 1, What’s this dumb hat-thing do? And 2, are those knockout gases in here?”

“Uno. Motor function Control. Dos. Only Oxygen is in the room. So don’t start any fires.”

“Melting the chair and MFC hat won’t necessarily start a fire.”

“You realize that an atmosphere of 100% Oxygen is highly flamable. Right? Science, cool right?”

“Yeah, I know how chemistry works. But when I melt things, I just increase the temperature of them. That’s why melting metals is so fun. I can also control the sparks if I put in extra effort.”

"You might be able to control the sparks, but I can’t "replied the AI mischievously as another arm, this with a lightbulb, popped out of the ceiling and smashed the bulb against the wall. “One wrong move and FOOMPH! All ded.”

“Crap. Wait. “All dead”? That means the other test subjects are close by.” Using his strength, he ripped out of the slightly melted restraints and set to work controlling the sparks from the broken bulb.

“Slap yourself.”

“Because I broke out so easily? Think of it as a combination of enhanced strength and me melting the restraints as soon as I woke up.”

“I said slap yourself.” replied the AI as the Toa slapped himself," Excelante!"

OOC: Gotta go. I’ve gotta leave for school in seven minutes.
IC: “Ow. Right. The MFC hat. Great. But about those other test subjects…”

“Slap yourself.” replied the aI as he began to cackle.

“Ow. Will you just answer my question?”

“No. You’re in a room by yourself. No one around to save you.”

“Then why, may I ask, did you say ‘all dead’?”

“I was referring to you, grammar vahki. Now Do the splits.”

“Agh!” Efri cried out as he did the splits.
“Okay,” he said as he got back up, “assuming my mask can adapt and give me a supply of oxygen, lemme try this.” He began to heat himself up. Then, he let the explosion go off. The walls of the room blew apart, the speakers, armatures, chair and dumb hat essentially disintegrated. Efri was sent flying out of the room and into the path of the other test subjects. “So glad that worked. Oh. Hi. I’m Efri, and we may want to get out of here.”

Knight looked at him and at the smoldering room behind him. “Ok.”

1 Like

“BEAUTIFUL EXPLOSIONS!!!” Spirax yelled happily from his position on knights back.

1 Like