The Lab :RP Topic:

“Thanks for the assist, noob.” Replied the AI as several arms reached into the room to grab the occupants.

“Claw game!” Spirax yelled, flying and twirling around them as they reached for him.

“Alright! Everyone freeze!” Yelled the AI as another Xceleration Labs patented cryo cannon descended from the ceiling at started taking pot shots at everyone.

“Yipe!” Spirax said as he swooped down picking up his busted turret before flying back up, a couple shots hitting the turret and him,caressing aort of his arm and chest before he flew up, hiding on top of the cannon.

“Do you really think you can defeat me in my domain, my laboratory? Pathetic.” Continued the AI as a wall panel swatted Spirax.

“Ow!” He said as the panel hit him, knocking him into another wall and shattering the ice. “Well not really, I’d just prefer not being put on ice.” He said in a slight pun as he shakily continued to fly and try to doge shots.

“Don’t worry, I’m cool with that.” Replied the AI as more shots were fired at Spirax.

“Uh oh.” Spirax said as one hit him, freezing half of his body onto two of the claw arms. “So this is fun!” He said excitedly as he looked at the arms trying to break him off of the two.

The AI began Cackling as several of the wall panels popped off the wall in conjunction with the laughter. The arms and freeze ray then popped back into the ceiling.

“Wee!” Spirax could be heard yelling excitedly as the arms took him, the turret screeching in panic.

OOC: the arms didn’t grab you. They just exited the room.

OOC: I’m frozen to two of them.

The arms pop out and shake Spirax off of them.

“OOF!” he grunts as he hits the ground the ice breaking.

“Well. I have some very, very good news. I have all the data I require! I’ve almost finished beta testing and About to go full release. This means one more little measly test and you go free. No tricks this time. Unless you want to live in the walls the rest of your lives.”

“Yay!.. What if we still do want to live in the walls?” Spirax asked crazily.

“Then you are a sad pathetic waste of space that is content on living a life as sad and pathetic as yourself.”

“Yay! I can eat more of your wires!” Spirax said, ignoring the insults.

“Or you could, you know, kick the bucket.”

“I’ve already done that, too boring.” Spirax said, his tone making it hard to tell if he was taking it literally or actually understood the saying.