The Lab :RP Topic:

Knight walks in. “Hello.”

"Hello test subjects. This is your final test. Beat it and you can go free. "

“YAY!” (Won’t really be able to participate much until tomorrow.)

“Your test, is to defeat me in combat.”

“… Ima eat your wires!”

“So go ahead! Hit me with your best shot!” Replied the AI as he stood with his arms open wide in the middle of the room.

“knives!” Spirax yelled, throwing the knives he regrown at random areas on the A.I. before quickly swooping in, latching onto its body and quickly crawling around on it, gnawing and biting at random areas, such as his mask, legs and/or shooulders

The AI ’ s body then fell to peices. “Thank you for that. Now for the real test to begin.” Said the AI from the intercom. Two arms holding on the the shoulders of a nigh identical body descended from the ceiling with his arms spread wide. “Just finished getting this off the assembly line, major bug fixes along with several more interesting modifications.”

Knight watches this happen, and pulls out his sword.

The Curator pulled out an identical sword from seemingly nowhere.

“NOM!” Spirax said, jumping on this one again, gnawing on its head as he scurried around, avoiding attacks.

Knight lets his sword fall as Spirax made his attack.

The AI smacked Spirax off of him,“You gotta do better than that.”

“Ok!” He yelled happily, shaking off the hit before jumping up, slamming the turret into the side of the AI’s head, hard enough to probably knock it over or make it stumble and probably not break the turret.

1 Like

The AI didn’t stagger at the mad toa’s blow. "You wanna see something fun? " Replied the AI as he generated a knife similar to Spirax’s and stabbed him with it.

1 Like

“Hmph.” Knight picks up his sword again, and gets into a stance. “En garde”

The Curator mirrors Knight’s stance and strikes the first blow.

Knight blocks the swing, and then takes a heavy swing at the Curator

The Curator blocks knight’s blow with his sword in the same manner that knight blocked his.

Knight’s sword lands on the Curator’s sword with quite a large force, overpowering him and slicing his head open. “touche.”