The Last of Us 2

+18 gore, bad language

tittle explains pretty much everything, the made a sequel to this gorgeous game

7 Likes

Edited Topic -not Legomaster nor any of the others

oh boy I loved the first Last of Us
and it is getting a sequel
Amazing

Having just played the original and the dlc, I am very excited.

So, if the first one was, “the last of us” they really missed the opportunity to call this “the rest of us”

3 Likes

Meh. I thought the first one was overrated due in great part to the completely stupid ending. Let’s just say that it makes me want more Uncharted stuff (which I’m so glad is happening!!!)

While I personally felt the ending perfectly concluded the story and didn’t really need any sequel, I would be lying if I claimed that I wasn’t even the slightest interested in this. I’m excepting the same homerun that I think the first games was, but I trust Naughty Dog to make yet another excellent game.

I’m really excited. When the trailer started I figured it was going to be Death Stranding or Days Gone, but then the Firefly logo popped up and I knew it was real. Then I thought it was over, but then Ellie starts playing the guitar. Then Joel showed up and the waterworks started. I knew I loved the first game, but I didn’t know that I loved it so much that I would cry at the announcement of the sequel.

The first one was so phenomenally good. I didn’t play it until last year, and so spent a good while hearing about how good it was. When I finally played it, I half expected to not like it that much because of expectations, but it totally did live up to expectations.

I can’t wait for Part II to be released in 2019. At the earliest. :joy:

HYPE HYPE HYPE

2 Likes

Loved it, although I hope that lady wasn’t supposed to be a supporting antagonist probably not because, well, we know how that’s going to end now.

And evidently there are people upset that the trailer was violent.

YOU DO KNOW THE FIRST GAME HAD EXPLODING MUSHROOM PEOPLE, RIGHT?

well I’ve seen some people speculating, you see how they call them “demons” like, it’s something that recently happend? well people are saying that the girl with GIANT ARMS, GOD SHE IS STRONG, is Ellie’s mother

and yeah that woman probably isn’t one of the main antagonist, probably just part of a group

I really hope Joel isn’t dead in this one. I love his character so much.

Everything I see from this game looks incredible. Last of Us was one of the best gaming experiences from the previous generation, can’t wait to see where this next one takes us.

We didn’t even get a year from that pgw trailer. This game is a long way off, 2019 at the earliest and even that seems like a stretch. I hope this doesn’t do the naughty dog thing that they’ve done in all their games where they have a great main theme but they barely use it.