The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

Bones shoots the Xir’algath with his new gun.

The Xir’algath was decapitated, it’s body slumping over of the ground.

@Toa_Distraxx

The Xir’algath was struck by Bones’ bullets, stumbling back as they were injured by them. The Xir’algath sudfenly ejected the spikes from its body, flying out in all directions towards everyone.

Ashley growled as one of the spikes clipped her arm, before swinging the crystal end of her rifle at the interdimensional invader.

The crystal slashed the Xir’algath’s chest, and he hunched over. Mark finished him off with his sword. “You okay?!” He shouted to Ashley. A small amount of the poison contained in the spike would begin to course through her veins.

“I’m fine,” She hissed.

Mark backed off, holding his hands up. “Fine, whatever you say…” he said as a Xir’algath suddenly tackled him to the ground. “La yumkinuk alwuquf dida quat Xir’algath!” (You cannot stand against the might of the Xir’algath!)
@Toa_Radrix

“I’d like some help!” Mark yelled to Nimrack.

Quickly turning around, the badger fire several shots at the Xir.

“Ah,this trust, you never know who’s on your side…You can declare me as your enemy” Nimrack said silently, facing his weapon against Mark

Mark’s eyes widened in surprise. He quickly slashed the Xir’algath on top of him, then charged towards Nimrack with his sword.

@Traykar
The Xir’algath absorbed the bullets. He then shot his tentacled arm out towards Ashley.

She smacked it with the stock of her rifle.

The Xir’algath stumbled back from the blow. He then grinned, transforming his body. The Xir’algath’s grew in size and height, spiked armor forming from his body. TheLarge, spiked Xir’algath stomped toward Ashley, prepared to strike a blow. Ashley would begin to feel herself weaken from the poison in her body.

She hissed, before falling on her knees, and sticking her bayonet upwards to impale her foe’s foot.

The Xir’algath shrieked as his foot was impaled with the crystal bayonet. He Increased the size and amount of spikes on his arms before he brought them down upon Ashley.

She tried to roll out of the way.

She just barely missed the blow, and some of the spikes scraped her face.

Her eyes shot open, and she slashed at the Zir’s foot with the bayonet.

The Xir’algath lost his balance, falling down. Mark impaled the warrior, finishing him.

@Toa_Radrix
“How could you do this? We trusted you!” Mark shouted, swinging his sword at Nimrack.

@Runa
A Xir’algath formed his hand into an axe blade and swung at Runa’s Scythe.

Nimack blocked the sword with his blades." It’s just me"

Mark struggled against Nimrack’s blades, trying to push it back with his sword. “What do you mean, ‘just you’?”

“That’s what I do. I get the power, and then I do what I want” He pushed stronger while talking