The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

Mark broke away from Nimrack’s blades and slashed at him again.

“yeah, that’s fine, just stand by and watch while i’m being attacked!” Mark said Sarcastically.

“What if the one who attacks you is me?” Nimrack defended himself from Mark’s sword “And what if I’ll poison you some?” Now he began to try implanting his venomous weapon in Mark

Hydron saw them fighting “What’s happening down there?” he said confused while fighting the Xir’argath

“Oh, thanks for finally showing up?” Mark sneered as he fought against Nimrack. Nimrack’s spear tip scraped Mark’s chest before he shoved it away. He stumbled back, falling down against a rock.
@Traykar
“Great, now i’m poisoned too!” he said to Ashley.

Hydron jumped at Nimrack and started fighting with Ninrack " You TRAITOR!!"

Nimrack was calmly fighting with him: “You don’t have to fight for him, my venom is deadly and will kill him quick if he doesn’t get treatment- Which you’d never find here!” He laughed

With Nimrack distracted, Mark saw his chance. he squeezed his fists, calmly going into a meditative state. Come to me, Beserker… Suddenly, Mark grew in size, and an extra set of arms- along with wolverine claws- sprouted from him. A heavy suit of armor formed around his body as his transformation into beserker was complete. Beserker pulled out his Warhammer-axe, slowly approaching Nimrack as he snuck up on him.

Nimrack turned around and was unusually calm “I’ve fought monsters like you, don’t think you would kill me so easy” He blocked beserker’s attacks, and some shadow matter slowly started appearing around him

Hydron looked at Beserker " Oh boy…"

Beserker squeezed the handle of his Warhammer-axe, absorbing the shadow matter into the weapon. The runes on glowed as he shot the shadows out of the warhammer-axe, deflecting it back at Nimrack.

Bones attempts to sneak up behind Nimrack and shoot him with his gun.

Suddenly Nimrack fell into a shadow portal, the shot striking him in the back, he disappeared and appeared again from a shadow portal

Beserker attempted to shred Nimrack with his wolverine claws.

He screamed and disappeared again in a portal. He appeared again in Hydron’s body, disguised

OOC: are there two Hydrons now, or is Nimrack possessing Hydron?

IC: Beserker released a roar of fury.

OOC: Two Hydrons

The two Hydrons looked at each other “Who’s that?” They both said in the same time

Beserker looked between the two Hydrons, unsure of which one he should smash, though both of them didn’t seem to be a bad option.

“Traitors shall be obliterated!”
Cydonia stomps and bucks around causing even more carnage and sending Xir’glath and some unlucky knights flying

Some of the knights were knocked back, injured. The Xi’ralgath warriors in Cydonia’s way were obliterated and pulverized. “Whoah! calm down!” One of the knights shouted. Beserker joined in the Carnage, wrecking the Xir’algath and smashing one of the Hydrons, not caring whether or not it was the real one.
@Toa_Radrix

The Hydron was made into pieces, a black spirit getting out of it " You did it right, crazy big thing, but you couldn’t kill me like that!" He laughed

The real Hydron looked relieved that Beserker didn’t crush him. “Easy, you could make me into scraps!” He looked angry toward Beserker

Beserker swung his Warhammer axe into several Xir’algath warriors, blasting them apart like bowling bins and launching their bodies into Nimrack.

Nimrack rack opened two shadow portals letting the Xir’algath Warriors go through them, the portals opening again in beserker’s back

“FOUL TRATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR”
Cydonia charges not caring for anything in his path forming a MASSIVE lance