The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

The ice spikes missed, and The Xir’algath escaped with Nimrack. They were gone.

Bones looks around to see if the Xir’algath were really gone.

They indeed were gone.

Beserker turned back into Mark. “I can’t believe they got away!” he grunted.

@Traykar
“Are you sure you’re okay?” one of the knights said, rushing to Ashley. “the poison is very lethal. You need medical attention fast.”

The Badger stumbled and still was foaming at the mouth.

@Mctoran

The Knight backed away, intimidated by the rabid badger.

Ashley fell onto her face, and was motionless.

Mark dove in, crouching over Ashley’s body. “Ashley? C’mon, stay with us!” he said, trying to shake her awake.

OOC: This is probably a stupid question, but is he like this from the Xir’algath poison?

OOC: Yeah
IC: The badger was silent and unmoving.

The Knights rushed to the Badger and lifted her onto a stretcher, flying up into the floating fortress.
@Traykar
@Runa
@Toa_Distraxx
@Toa_Radrix
The knights rushed Ashley into the castle’s infirmary. They lay her body on a medical examination table. “The venom is spreading fast…” One of the knights quickly said, displaying a screen. It showed black spikes stabbing and through her DNA. “If we don’t do anything fast, her DNA will be ripped apart, and she will die.”

Ashley dreamed of far away places and happier times.

@Mctoran

“Is the venom cellular based?” Cydonia asks “If so I can freeze away any infected cells before they spread similar to stopping a cancerous growth”

OOC: Is Mark still affected by Nimrack’s poison?

“Yes, the venom is cellular.” A knight responded to Cydonia. “But can you promise that she will survive the procedure? It sounds very risky.”

@Toa_Radrix
Nimrack, accompanied by Xir’algath warriors, was teleported into a large fortress.

OOC:
Mark is affected, but he was cured of the poison after turning into Beserker because of his regeneration powers.

Ashley twitched a little.

“I am a machine. Machines do not falter” now cut her open and show me the infected cells"

The knight winced. “Uh, Problem is, her infected cells are pretty much everywhere in her body.”

“Surface level or is every cell infected? If so euthanasia is the only cure”

“What?! You can’t just kill her! Every life is worth saving in this war!”

“And a plague is a plague contagion is not to be risked, especially when this toxin is so poorly understood…unless we can do a consciousness transference?”

@L.O.S.S-KAL

“A what?” The knight asked.