The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

“Trust me, it will do just fine.” The knight replied to Cydonia.

@Toa_Radrix
The Xir’algath leader presented an orb of Xalnergy to Nimrack. “Here, as promised. It shall grant you great cosmic powers unknown to most beings. But be cautioned, it can only be used once. Afterwards, it will be gone forever, so use it wisely.” The leader sat back down. “Now, tell me what you have learned.”

A groan came from cydonia as a few drops of liquid circuitry drizzled out.
“Careful it’s really cold”

Nimrack carefully took the energy orb
"I’m sure you know they want to get your forces off this asteroid, and else…Some where injured severely , I hope they’ll die. Also a bunch knights now help them and gave them some weapons powered with great crystals, which can… kill a Xir’ algath.

The Xir’algath leader bashed his fist down on the throne’s arm. “I thought I had those destroyed long ago!” he hissed to himself. He then looked back at Nimrack. “Do the warriors seem to have any weaknesses?”

@L.O.S.S-KAL The Knight collected to freezing liquid circuitry.

@Toa_Distraxx
Mark turned to Bones. “Alright, now we just need your sample.”

“One problem. How exactly are you gonna get the sample?” Bones asks.

OOC: Dang it Jim, I’m a Doctor, not a bloodbank

1 Like

“Marrow? Do you have that if not you probably have that weird thing you lot call souls”

“It seems not, from what i’ve saw.”
OOC: do they actualy have one?

“Yeah, a bone marrow sample should do just fine.” The Knight replied to Bones.

Ashley went into cardiac arrest

“Jolt her”

The knight rubbed his hands together, generating some electricity. “Clear!” he shouted, placing his hands on Ashley and jolting her with electricity. “We don’t have much time, we need to inject her now!” The knight quickly said, hastily mixing the samples together and putting it in a syringe. He mumbled an incantation before injecting Ashley with the serum. On the screen, the black spikes of venom quickly disintigrated. “Ashley, are you okay? How do you feel?” Mark asked.

Ashley was still unconscious.

“Well, the venom is gone, and she has at least stabilized, but she may need to rest a bit.” A knight said, observing Ashley.

@Runa

“Well, i’m glad that’s over…” Mark said to Runa, leaning back against the wall. “You know, come to think of it, you remind me of someone…” He said, studying Runa.

Ashley started to stir

Runa chuckled and turned his head to the side. “Really? How so?”

An old friend of mine. His name was Project: Runa. Not really sure if there’s any association there, but he also wore a similar looking mask. He was this cyborg dude, really smart. He helped me with a lot of my ‘problems’…" Mark said, looking down at his surgery scars from the Gamemaster.

“I doubt there’s any real connection. Just a large coincidence. Things like that just happen in an infinite multiverse, I guess.”

Ashley’s eyes slowly opened

Mark saw Ashley begin to awake, and scrambled over to her. “Hey Ashley, how are you doing?” he slowly said to her.