The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

Tueal li maty!” Taghiat Quasia declared, which roughly translated into something like “Come at me m8!” His arms then morphed into large blades and he began to approach the warriors.
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Distraxx
@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix

Fury charged towards her foe, while swinging her rifle by the barrel as a blunt instrument.

Taghiat caught the gun in mid swing and yanked Ashley towards him with it.

She tried to use the momentum to swing herself towards the Xir leader

The Xir’algath headbutted her hard in the face.

She fell to the ground from the blow.

Taghiat stabbed his arm-sword down toward’s Ashley’s body.

She rolled out of the way and swiped at his leg

He yelped in pain as the crystal made a scratch on his leg. It began to regenerate and closed up. He stumbled back but quickly regained his footing. Taghiat slung his tentacles toward ashley.

She quickly went to smack them with her rifle.

OOC: Perhaps you could give some exposition, or nefarious diologue? Or maybe Mark could do something? Just a thought.

Mark lunged from behind to stab Taghiat, but he whipped around and kicked Mark across the room. A loud CRACK could be heard as taghiat’s foot connected with Mark’s chest. Mark smacked into the wall, and his body slid to the floor, barely conscious.

“Do you really believe that I could be defeated by this petty 'resistance '?” The leader gloated, ejecting bone spikes in all directions.
@Runa
@Distraxx
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix

“How about I, Cydonia the great general of the Ice infector armies. Face me in single combat, so that I may cleave your body and taste sweet combat.”

OOC: remember Cydonia is 70ft tall

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Taghiat sprouted an extra set of arms, which all morphed into blades. He then charged towards Cydonia, shooting a warcry.

Cydonia charged with his halberd colliding with Taghiat and skewering him on the spike of his weapon

Taghiat pushed himself away from the blade and fell to the ground. He scamperedtoward Cydonia’s legs and slashed the. With his arm-blades.

The blades breached the first layer of the hull cydonia uses this opportunity to slash towards the head

The halberd’s blade made sparks as it scraped Taghiat’s mask.

He stabbed again with more force

The blade seemed to have no effect on him. Taghiat summoned 20 Xir’algath warriors to his aid and sent them towards Cydonia.
@Runa
He then turned to Runa, slungung his bladed arm out towards him.

“Single combat coward!”
Cydonia hurls his halberd through Taghiat with terrifying force equal to a railgun