The Last Resistance (Battlefield)

Bones shoots the ship, not caring if he gets hurt while doing so.

The ship was struck by the bullets, and one lucky shot hit a vidal part, and the ship fell to the ground. “We’re almost there! It’s just up ahead!” Mark shouted pointing to the structure.

“Look at this” Nimrak said and he threw his weapon at the ship like a boomerang and returning back

The ship exploded, its ices flying everywhere.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Toa_Distraxx
Mark finally reached the structure. “We’ve made it. Come inside.” He said, opening the large, heavy door.

Runa dashes in, looking around at the room as he did so.

Nimrack entered as well

Bones walks in.

@Runa
@Toa_Distraxx
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Well, this is it.” Mark said, sitting down. “Welcome to my humble home. This fort should be strong enough to endure any Xir’algath attacks. In the meantime, we should create a plan of attack for the next time we run into those ‘things’. They must have some sort of weakness. Any ideas?”

“Completely destroy every cell of their body, so there’s nothing left to regenerate.” Runa answered.

How will that be possible?" Mark asked.

“Good point.”

“It’s obvious that these guys are too powerful for even us to take on.” Mark said. “We may have to resort to guerilla tactics.”

“Well, my lasers and decay powers seemed to do some damage. Get those on a bigger scale, and then boom, thing dies.”

“But still, how can we get that done?” Mark asked Runa.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
He turned to Cydonia. “What about you? Any ideas ?”

“Perhaps with a large enough radio transmitter I could call reinforcements, but if it’s cellular destruction we need then I’ll happily rush in with a cryo-lance”

“Who cares, let’s shoot them in the face!” Ashley replied.

“I agree with that.” Mark casually said to Ashley. He then did a double-take and spun around. “Wait a minute, who even are you? When did you get in here?!” he demanded, studying the clothes that she wore.

“-And why are you wearing my jean jacket?!”

“Why do you care?”

Well, last time I checked, you weren’t here when I last left the fort." Mark drew his sword to Ashley. “How can I trust you?” He said, suspicious.

“Why do you trust anyone here?”