The Last Resistance (Mothership)

“You have three seconds before I trample you” came Cydonia “Explain” his voice was cold and cruel

Scarr chuckled. “I had made a deal with the Xir’algath. I gave them inside information in exchange for my life.” He explained. “I have been doing research on the Xir’algath, and I realized that they aren’t monsters, but in fact the ultimate biological being.” Scarr grunted as he suddenly doubled over, his body convulsing for a moment. “I have made myself become that ultimate being, and I shall destroy you all.” He grunted again as his body contorted. Scarr couldn’t hold it in any longer. Black tentacles sprung from his body anhd wrapped around him. Black ooze flowed over parts of his body, and he began to grow in size. bone spikes formed over his forehead. Scarr screamed and gurgled as he transformed into an abomination of half man, half Xir’algath.

Scarr slung a Xir’algath tentacle at Ashley, making weird monster noises.
@Traykar

She quickly chucked one of the Xir devices she had stolen at the arm.

@Traykar
The device fell to the floor and began vibrating intensely, squirting out soapy water and playing music. A hologram was projected from the device:

Scarr looked up at Ashley as if to say “seriously?

She just growled in response and charged at him with her screwdriver.

Scarr lunged out of the way, pulling himself aside using his tentacles.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Scarr ejected bone spikes from his face. The spikes zoomed towards Glub and Cydonia.

Glub simply tore up a panel from the floor to act as cover while Cydonia kicked Scarr

Scarr’s Xir’algath arm morphed into a blade, and he slashed it at Glub. “You fool, I am a god. If only you could realize the power you could have, if you became like me!” Scarr monologued.

Glub sharply inhaled before smacking Scarr in the face with his mechanical arm
BOY, you are one dumb son of a gun”

Scarr faceplanted on the ground, before pulling himself up with his tentacles. Scarr shot his tentacles at Glub and Cydonia, trying to entangle them.

“You seem more goop than god to me,” Ashley hissed.

Scarring roared, flailing his Xir’algath tentacles at Ashley like a balloon man.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJ0T7uye98

IC: Ashley grabbed the tendril, and yanked on it.

Scarr was quickly pulled towards ashley by his tentacles.

She quickly tried to stab the appendage with her screwdriver.

Scarr grunted and stabbed at Ashley with his bladed arm.

She tried to block with another of the alien devices.

This device formed what appeared to be a egg beater with knives at the ends. Scarr’s tentacles were twisted up and he released his grip from the pain.

“You aren’t so tough,” She growled, swinging the weaponized eggbeater at the tendrils.

Scarr growled as he was struck. He tried to sling Ashley’s body into a wall with his tentacles.