The Last Resistance (Mothership)

She was promptly punted into the wall.

Scarr turned his attention away from ashley, and swung his bladed arm at Hydron.

She slowly stood back up.

Hydron blocked with his blades

the two blades clashed, and Scarr spun around again and kicked Hydron in his metal chest.

He then ejected several bone spikes at Hydron.
@Toa_Radrix

The hit threw him some feet away to the ground. Hydron rolled away from the spikes

Scarr dashed towards Hydron and lifted him off the ground by his throat.

He stood silently in Scarr’s hand and meanwhile opened his core laser

Scarr was blasted away from the laser. He rose back up, ready to attack Hydron again, but something suddenly happened. The Xir’algath ooze around and over his body began to bubble and melt. Scarr screamed and wailed as he collapsed to the ground, melting to a bubble of goop. Itv seemed tht his body couldn’t handle the Xir’algath DNA.
@Toa_Radrix
@Runa
@Traykar
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Distraxx

Hydron looked at the melting Xir’ Algath

Cydonia quickly froze the mess in order to kill any cells
“come we must commandeer this vessel”

“Agreed. But firdt, we need to deactivate our collars and get ou weapons back.” Malekai responded. “Follow me. I know a workshop nerby.” He said as he continued to lead the group through the hall.

“We just came from a workshop,” Ashley grumbled.

Malekai face-palmed. “Just follow me…” he gruted, leading the group along.

Fury walked briskly after him.

@Toa_Radrix
“so, what’s your history, robo-man? Where did you come from?” Malekai asked Hydron.

“Hydron, by name” Hydron answered Malekai. " I’m a war robot,created by Sadie, our companion"

“But you look familiar, though. You are designed almost exactly like a renowned war-machine line that had been decommisioned 500 years ago. Except, you seem to be slightly modified from the original war machines. Did this ‘sadie’ girl modify you like that?”

@Toa_Radrix

“Isn’t all of the multiverse screwed over?” Ashley asked.

Malekai nodded. “Pretty much.” He then turned to her. “How did you get here, anyways? Do you remember what you were doing before this whole mess?”
@Traykar