The Last Resistance (Mothership)

“I’ll hold my judgment.”

Malekai briefly scowled, before once again leading the group along.
@Runa
@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Distraxx

They began to round a corner, around which a group of Xir’algath guards stood, joking around and laughing. “The confiscated weapons vault is just past those guards. We just need to get past them first.” Malekai whispered to the group.

“I’ll trust that you’ll take care of it.” Ashley sarcastically replied.

@Mctoran

Malekai shot a quick glare at Ashley. Meanwhile, Trevor began sneaking up behind the xir’algath, slowly dispatching them one by one.

A xir’algath guard noticed Ashley and began to quickly approach her.
@Traykar

“Sup dork?” She asked.

The Xir’algath was thrown off guard by Ashley’s remark.

“Ready to get your head smashed in?” She hissed.

Cydonia charged one of the guards

“You can hit me, stab me, shock me, but you’re never gaining to hurt me as much as I’m going to hurt you.” Ashley growled, stepping towards the Xirs.

@Mctoran

The Xir’algath were caught off guard by Ashley and Glub. Mark punched into some pipes, causing rubble to collapse on top of the Xir’algath. The group was now free to head towards the door.

Ashley boldly stepped into the room.

1 Like

Upon entering, Ashley would find her rifle laying on the table, waiting for her.

@Traykar

She grabbed the gun before kicking the table over. “Alright nerds,” Ashley growled,“Who’s ready to tear these twerps a new butt hole?”

“Ooh ooh, I am!” Mark said, eagerly raising his hand.

“You can put your hand down, the question was rhetorical.”

Mark nodded, grabbing his sword. Trevor snatched up his pistols, daggers and chemical weapons. Skader found his suit and put it on.

Malekai rummaged through the equipment and fished out what appeared to be a sword. “Oh, I missed you, baby.” He said, kissing it.

Ashley wasted no time heading for the door.

James found Glub’s shotgun, and tossed it to him. “Believe this is yours.”

He caught it, checked the shells and slung it across his back
“yup, my hook there?”

Malejai looked around, eventually pulling out a hook. “Is this it?” He asked, dangling it in front of Glub.