The Last Resistance (Mothership)

The badger grunted as the laser clipped her side, before she started shooting at the attacker.

The xiralgath stumbled back, leaving an opening for Ashley to finish him.

Ashley quickly stabbed at it with the bayonet.

The xiralgath’s body slouched down as life left it.

“How does it feel?!” She shouted at the body, before prodding it with the gun.

Mark rushed in to try to help Hydron. “Leave him alone!” He said, bashing his sword on Nimrack’s head.

Nimrack defended himself and with a final blow, he opened Hydron’s chest plate. In a corner there was a cable running to his core. As he wanted to cut it down, he was thrown away by Mark

Suddenly everyone heard thundering noise as Cydonia with Glub mounted on him charged in glub was spinning his hook as Cydonia thundered towards Nimrack
@Toa_Radrix

4 Xir’algath soldiers leaped towards Glub and Cudonia, trying to impede their advancements.

“You are nothing to me, and I.will not fail” Wuty incredible speed he cut the cable and opened a portal “See you the next time!”

Mark began to chase after Nimrack. “Get back here, coward!” He shouted, even as the portal opened.

“What a wuss,” Ashley chuckled,“He ran away cause he knew that I’d kick his expletiving expletive.”

"true.’’ Trevor responded. "but now we lost Hydron. What are we going to do now?’’

“We go up there and kick some tucus.”

@Mctoran

1 Like

“BIG MISTAKE”
the Xir’algath were lashed by the hook and cord while cydonia froze parts of them with his blade

The Xir’algath were downed by Glub and Cydonia.

@Traykar
“That’s a good idea and all,” Justin began. “But one small problem: WHERE THE HECK DID THEY GO?!”

@Toa_Radrix
Taghiat smiled as he saw Hydron brought forth by Nimrack. “Good work…” he said, smiling. "Bring the robot to me, now.’

“Easy, we kill everyone whoever stands in our way until we kill the right people.”

Nimrack was dragging Hydron behind him and entered the portal back to Taghiat

@Traykar
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Fair enough.” Mark said as he sliced a Xir’algath apart with his sword. “Let’s go.” Malekai said as he ran down the ship’s hall. In the distance, the group could here chattering…in Xir’algath language. Skader pared around the corner, instantly regretting peaking as he jumped back to face the group. “Oh my God, there’s so many of them! What are we going to do?” Skader asked the group.

@Toa_Radrix
The Xir’algath doctor appeared, his mechanical arm twirling and clicking as various tools began to form from his hand.

“My, Nimrack. You have recovered quite the specimen.” The doctor said in admiration, his tools brushing over Hydron’s armor. “May I…Experiment on Hydron?” He asked Nimrack excitedly.

Cydonia charged the patrol without a word