The Last Resistance (Mothership)

A Xir’algath stood up from the table, ejecting bone spikes at Cydonia.

Cydonia formed a colossal riot shield with his own set of spikes

The spikes bounced off the shield. The Xir’algath dove towards Cydonia with his blade shaped arms.

Cydonia continued the charge

The Xir’algath was pushed back by Cydonia’s charging. His body then spread out like a puddle, the Xir’algath’s living black ooze flowing over Cydonia and blinding him.

“Idiot”
Cydonia increased the coolant flow within his chassis causing his frame to drop to -100 Fahrenheit

The sludge froze solid, becoming a crystalline black shell over Cydonia’s body.

Glub shot the sludge off with controlled air burst shells

It crumbled away easily.

Another Xir’algath attempted to sneak up on Glub from Behind.

“BOY I HAVE LIVED FOR OVER THREE THOUSAND YEARS. I HAVE OVER FIVE THOUSAND CONFIRMED KILLS”
He tossed a flask at the Xir’algath before shooting said flask with a plasma bolt covering the Xir’algath in burning liquor

The flaming Xir’algath flailed around, shooting one of its tentacles out towards Glub.

He sidestepped the panicking alien

“It’s all yours”

The doctor stifled a small giggle as he plopped Hydron’s body onto the operating table. He began to inject his tools into Hydron’s body, starting to operate on him.

@Traykar
2 Xir’algath attempted to gang up on Ashley, there arms transforming into spindly rope-like appendages.

“Do your worst, and I’ll do mine,” she growled, shooting at them.

The Xir’algath slithered behind Ashley and their tentacles constricted around her neck, attempting to strangle her from behind.

She gurgle in response before attempting to cut the apendage with the bayonet.

The Xir’algath shrieked, and popped Ashley in the face with his large fist.

She slide several feet across the floor

The Xir’algath grinned widely over Ashley’s body. He raised her to his mouth, which opened wide as he prepared to chomp her face off.
@Traykar