The Last Resistance (Mothership)

She quickly shoved her gun in, with the bayonet facing forwards.

It penetrated the Xir’algath’s face, splattering its head all over the walls. Suddenly, an alarm began to sound. A voice on the speakers growled in an unintelligible alien language, but it didn’t seem to be happy. “They know we’re out! We don’t have much more time to escape!” Mark exclaimed. “C’mon!” He shouted as he climbed a ladder.

“Or we kill everything that tries to stop us.”

@Mctoran

As Mark climbed the ladder, he saw docks nearby. “,cCould it be?” He murmered.

“Coward! Stand and fight!” She shouted.

Mark stood up. They were on a ship’s dock, filled with Xir’algath ships. “This could be our ticket out of here!” Mark said excitedly as he looked at the ships.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Traykar

Ashley had neglected to follow them up and persisted in fighting the Zirs.

5 Xir’algath approached Ashley with their blaster, beginning to shoot at her from different angles.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Trevor, meanwhile, began looking for a ship. “You still know how to pilote one of these, right?” He asked Glub.

She tried to dodge, one of the shots clipping her shoulder, and another clipping her leg. In response she tried to shove past one of the xirs, attempting to prod it with her bayonet.

The xir’algath spun around, dazed and confused.

“Are you okay?” Justin asked as he tried to rush to Ashley’s aid.

“I’ll kick their expletives! I’ll kick all their expletives!” She shouted.

“That’s the spirit!” Justin said as he helped Ashley off her feet. The last remaining Xir’algath charged at ashley.
@Traykar

She tried to stab it with her bayonet.

She managed to stab him, and the Xir’algath collapsed, dead. “C’mon! We have to get to the ships!” Mark said as tried to lead Ashley to the ships.

“We don’t need to do anything. These chumps are peons. They’d die if I looked at them funny.”

“Yeah, well I’m not in the mood to stay around!” Mark said as he jumped into the ship, powering it up. “You can come with us, or stay here. Your choice.” Mark said, giving Ashley one last chance to come along.

“We could escape, or we could ram the ship into the Bridge.”

Mark stepped closer to Ashley. “What was that? A plan from you that doesn’t involve punching people in the face?” He asked, grinning.
“Go ahead, continue.”

“We take the ship and smash it into the bridge?”

“Uh, okay.” Mark said, shrugging.

@MistikaFan
Suddenly, the group heard rustling nearby. Mark peered around the ship to inspect what was happening.