The Last Resistance (Mothership)

Glub simply impacted and made a slash with his hook

The hook sliced theough the skin it made contact with, creating a few deep gashes on her stomach.

He threw a punch with his bionic arm

She made a move to grab it in her hand.

She grabbed the fist. Glub leaned in close

“Let me tell you something important” He began his voice cold as cydonia’s ice “I know exactly what loss feels like and I can tell you that the dead. Must. Die.”

“I refuse to belkeve that,” She growled, appling presure to the fist in her hand, trying to crush it.

The bionic wouldn’t budge.
“Sedra-bul, Marduk, Caldor. Those are just a few of them. I tried to bring em back” His voice was cracking “Sedra came back a monster, he killed innocents for no reason, Marduk was little more than a zombie and Caldor… I plucked his body from the void only for him to walk back in. Let them rest.”

“This is going to work, it must work!” She shouted, trying to push Glub towards the ground.

He wouldn’t budge
“Thought the same thing…necromancy never works. Would the person you lost really wan’t you to betray people you fought alongside just for your own selfish dreams?”

“You would betray me in a beartbeat if it meant getting something you wanted.”

“Were it so easy… only thing I want right now is for you to come back. But mark my words I would sooner commit genocide then break an oath.”

“I’ve made my choice,” She growled.

“Then let me perform a miracle and take you to the one you lost.”

He headbutted Ashley before pulling out his revolver and emptying the cylinder into her

The Glowing cracks along Ashley’s body became wider, glowing brighter. The Xalnergy was becoming more unstable, and she would have to do whatever she needed to do quickly, before she wouldn’t be able to contain its power.

@Traykar

Ashley fell to ghe ground, wounded,“Any bright ideas?” She shouted towards the other folks there.

“I’ll take care of 'em. You do your thing while we keep them busy.” The Gamemaster said as he, The Plague Doctor and Savager charged towards Jake, Glub and Cydonia.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Shakily standing to her feet, Ashley then shouted,“You’re coming with me,” As she tried to grab the Xir Doctor

“For what? Why do you need me?” The doctor asked as he was led away by Ashley.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Plague Knight, meanwhile, shot out a chain towards Glub’s chest.

“I need you to play god, and raise the dead,” she replied, trying to back away from the fight.

The doctor was caught off guard. “Wha-…me?” he asked, pointing to himself. “Well, It’s hard to accomplish…” he said, thinking for a moment. “…Okay. Who do you want to be brought back?”