The Last Resistance (Mothership)

The Gamemaster swiftly dodged the bullets as he kept up his attack on Mark. The two locked arms, each wrestling to overpower the other.

Ashley growled, “I don’t have time for this,” before she tried to dash down the hallway.

“Don’t let her get away!” Malekai said as he watched Ashley run.

She looked back but continued to run.

The ’s robotic arm morphed into a laser cannon, and he discharged a giant beam at Glub.

Glib twisted savager and used him as a human shield

“Stay away from me!” Ashley shouted, nearing the end of the hall in which it btanched off into two diffrent rooms.

@Mctoran

Malekai was about to follow, but the Angel Knight stopped him. “Not now. We have bigger fish to fry.” He said as Plague Knight sent energy blades flying everywehre.
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Ducking into the room on her left, ashley quickly slamned the door shut, and tried to block it with a table, confident that she had bought herself enough time, the Badger then closed her eyes, concentrated, and reached from within.

Mark thought he saw a bright flash of purple coming from the hall that Ashley was in. “What the hell was that?!” he asked, briefly distracted. The Gamemaster used this opportunity to slash a dagger across Mark’s chest.

She contined to focus, holding out her hands, now shaking, to try and atune the xalnergy to her thoughts.

An axe came through the wall as Cydonia tore his way into the room

“Go to hell!” She shouted, as a burst of Xalnergy exploded from her hand,“That’s, new,” She muttered, examining the ghostly energy flowing through her hands.

The energy hit Cydonia but he continued to enter

“Hey, you know that stupid robot guys from earlier? If you take another step, I’ll blow him to smitherines!” Ash shouted, pulling out the tablet she had nicked off of Nimrack.

“Noted”
Cydonia brought down the axe

She tried to block the attack by blasting the axe with a beam of Xalnergy.

The beam cut through the haft of the axe however the blade still fell

Ash dodged the blade, considering that it’s course would have been altered, she then fired two more blasts of Xalnergy at Cydonia

1 Like

Both blasts immediately impacted but the nerveless Cydonia just retorted with a swing from a newly formed cryo scythe