The Last Resistance (Mothership)

Taghiat stretched his hands to slide out of the trap. He then formed his hand into an axe blade and Swung at Glub’s head.

“Don’t you ever wonder how the Gamemaster gave you your powers?” He asked Mark.

Glub caught the axe with his hook as Cydonia swung a blow at the attacker

“Cmon Dude!” Jake chuckles
“Jake, do you know my name” Edwardo asks
“Who are you then?” Jake asks
“My name is Edwardo, I’m your brother” Edwardo smiles
“I understand!” Jake sighs “But you’re gonna need a new name…”
“What like?” Edwardo asks
“How about after a place? Like my friends sometimes call me Cambridge because that’s where I want to go to university when I am older!” Jake lies
“Cambridge eh?” Edwardo asks “look for who’s intelligent! I spose I’ll be Cairo, I was always interested in Pharaohs!”
“Cyro?” Jake asks “how do you spell it?”
“You want to go to Cambridge and can’t spell Cairo?” Edwardo chuckles
“K-Y-R-O?” Jake asks
“No it’s…” Edwardo sees some Xir’agrath from a distance “Yes it is, now let’s go!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Taghiat caught the fist, and bashed his head into Cydonia’s face.

“What?” Mark asked as he fought Taghiat. “Think about it. The rage, the regeneration, the bone spikes. Doesn’t it all sound…familiar?” He asked sinisterly. Mark finally began to realize what he meant. “No…that’s impossible!” he said, stepping back. Taghiat grinned. “It is possible. Our blood flows through your veins! You are part Xir’algath!” Taghiat declared.

1 Like

“Kyro…” Jake pauses “do you know anything about mum and dad? I know mother was very beautiful but she was a trained assassin, do you know anything?” Ed asked
“Father hurt people…” Edwardo replied, he looks at something on a stand
“What is it?” Jake asks
“It says it’s a mask from The Infinite Empire, I hear they once worked with the Xir’agrath” Ed puts it on “Look I’m the masked man!”
The two boys chuckle
“What’s your favourite animal?” Jake asks
“Cats, yours?” Ed asks
“I love dogs!” Jake smirks “maybe you can marry one of those ladies with a ton of cats!”
“And maybe you can find a farmer with a sheep dog!” Ed smirks
“Aren’t they mostly male?” Jake asks, Ed nods and laughs “well you can find a -a a-“
“Bro, you need to learn better disses!” Ed smirks
“What’s your favourite colour?” Jake asks
“Black!” Ed replies
“Definitely, nothing better than a pitch black bulldog!” Jake sighs
“Except a black Bombay cat!” Ed replies

“Quiet filth” Cydonia said as two extra pods rose from it’s shoulders driving two spikes towards Taghiat’s face

The spiked anchored into Taghiat’s body, but since he was a fluid being it did little harm. Taghiat gabbed the cords and began to spin around, attempting to swing Cydonia off balance.

OOC: It’s just some chunky icicles
Cydonia proceeded to spray a blast of cryo spray keeping it’s footing while also shattering the spikes

Before he could react, Taghiat was almost completely encased in a frozen shell. he smashed his icy arm into Glub.

Three of glub’s ribs shattered he gasped before injecting a supply of stem cells into him to quickly repair the damage it would take time but that wouldn’t matter.
“Mark…quit spacing out with a moral quandary and slam this joke”

Mark nodded, tightening the grip around his sword. “your blood may flow through me, but that doesn’t define who I am. I am Mark Mcneil, and I will slay you!” He said as he lunged at Taghiat with his blade, slashing madly at him. "For Earth!’

SLASH

“For my friends!”

SLASH

“For the Multiverse!”

SLASH

“For Sadie!”

SLASH

Taghiat staggered back with each slash, which opened up wounds on his body.

“No. This can’t be. HOW?!” He demanded, glaring at Mark and Glub and Cydonia.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“* gasp * Cydonia, rip this idiot a new everything”
Cydonia charged covering himself in icy armour spraying cryogas with mad fervour

Jake and Ed smiled at each other when they heard Mark, they ran to the room with mark and Taghiat
“This is his fight!” Ed said to Jake
“What do we do?” Jake asked
“We use these bombs and destroy this mothership for once and for all!” Ed smiles pointing to the Grenades he had on Edwardo’s suit

Taghiat Screeched as his body froze up. Mark then ruched towards him and shattered him to bits with his sword. The hardened chunks fell to the ground. However, they soon melted and rejoined, forming a droopy, monstrous version of Taghiat. The Xir’algath released a deafening roar. “Will nothing kill this thing?!” Justin exclaimed.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Jake and Ed were chucking grenades and bullets at every wall hoping they’d stick

the grenades did little to no damage to the ship.

“It’s no use, we’re wasting ammo!” Jake called “should we kick it?”
“No you fool!” Ed replied
“Oh…” Jake said, let down

Cydonia sprayed it again.
“Vent it into a star”

The ship was beginning to approach a bright, glowing light. Mark looked out the window to see a giant, star-sized cluster of crystals, the same crystals used in weapons to kill Xir’algath. “What is that?” Mark asked.
“That is Primordia Lucis, the source of all life and creation in the Multiverse.” The Angel Knight responded.

Trevor looked down at his pistol, contemplating. He decided that if he didn’t do the right thing, then the whole Multiverse would be doomed.

Suddenly, Trevor removed his Plague Doctor Mask, turning to Glub. “You wanted to see my face, now here it is.” With that, he fired a shot at the ship’s window, shattering it and creating a vaccum that began to pull Taghiat through. He latched his tentacles onto Trevor, pulling him through as well. Trevor closed his eyes as he hurtled throuh the blackness of space, and he and Taghiat violently collided with Primordia Lucis. Taghiat shrieked as he was vaporised, turning into streams of light.

suddenly, the ship began to collapse on itself, due to the damage that it had recieved from the broken window. MArk looked around. “This whole place is coming down! What do we do?!” Mark said.

@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Oh I don’t know head to the nearest ship?”