The universe in which we inhabit in is but one of many... one of the infinite amount of universes that make up the Multiverse. The Multiverse had been at peace for as long as it had existed- Until one day, The Xir'algath, A race of godlike aliens existing outside of time and space, had invaded. The Xir'algath had obliterated everything on their path to conquest, including earth. Their invasion had shattered the very boundaries of time and space. All points in time, and all universe in the multiverse, had been melded together to form a singular chaotic reality. From the ashes of this destroyed and twisted reality, the Xir'algath plan to build their new empire. Now, the Multiverse's greatest warriors, from across all time and space, have been called upon to defend against this threat and defeat the Xir'algath once and for all. They are the multiverse's last Resistance.
The Resistance will be operating from these locations:
Or at least, what's left of it. After the invasion of the Xir'algath, all the Earths of the Multiverse had been fused together, transforming it into a chaotic wasteland, inhabited by mutants, bandits, and Xir'algath attempting to colonize the planet. The remaining inhabitants of the multiple Earths had taken refuge in a vast underground bunker, soon planning to take back their planet...
A large asteroid, serving as the main warzone in the conflict with the Xir'algath. The battlefield is where the resistance fights the bloodiest battles. Here, ships deliver supplies, and fighters from all over the universe come to take on the Xir'algath and impede the progress of their invasion...
Aboard the space station U.S.S. Warhammer, a safe haven from the Xir'algath. The Warhammer sends out ships for certain missions, and for aerial combat with the Xir'algath's ships, and occasionally scavenges supplies from abandoned or wrecked ships. They are the most prepared for the conflict and are making their way towards the door of their enemies.....
A project that i've been bouncing around my noggin for months, this may be my most ambitious RP yet. If it hasn't become apparent yet, I am trying to be the Kevin Feige of the TTV RPs and build a connected universe. If the RPs were the MCU, than this one would be "Infinity War." Basically, this is my idea of the ultimate battle between good and evil. The end of everything- but also the beginning of a new chapter.
1. fighters can be OCs, MOCs, or completely original characters of any kind. They cannot, however, be canon characters of a franchise or series.
2. No OP or ridiculously powerful characters. I want this to be a level playing field
3. Existing Characters from previous RPs may be used. In fact, I encourage you to use your favorite RP characters. You could even use dead characters, since the fabric of time has been pretty much effed up in this RP.
4. Players can have up to four characters at a time.
5. Characters' actions cannot be directly manipulated. (Unless given permission by character's owner)
6. No metagaming. period.
7. Even after the RP has started, signups will remain open. New characters are always welcome!
Description/picture of appearance:
Base of operations: (Earth, Battlefield or Space)