The Last Resistance (Space)

@L.O.S.S-KAL
A monster lunged at Glub, charging at a lightning fast speed and releasing a beastial roar.

Glub flipped his shotgun around and battered the creature with it’s stock
“Last. Mistake.”

The monster fell to its kness and collapsed n the ground, dead.
@Runa
@Distraxx
@L.O.S.S-KAL KAL

Suddenly, Trevor, Aris, Glub and Ghartix found themselves surrounded by the monsters from all directions. the monster’s slowly crept up to the heroes, closing in closer and closer and baring their fangs.

“COME AT ME! DO I LOOK LIKE EASY PIKIN’S TO YA!? DO I!? I AM OVER THREE THOUSAND YEARS OLD, I HAVE FOUGHT DRAGONS AND I AIN’T AFRAID OF NO MEAT SACK!”
glub pulls out his hook and begins tearing wildly
OOC: he was a berserker

OOC:[quote=“L.O.S.S-KAL, post:231, topic:47387”]
he was a berserker
[/quote]

What does that mean? Did he go beserk, or is that some sort of race of beings?

OOC: occupation, he went into a battle frenzy (been waiting to do this for a while)

From another direction, Monsters were fast approaching Aris.

Aris stood, waiting, sword drawn.

The monster growled slowly and suddenly lunged at him.

He’d dart to the side, leaving an afterimage, and stab at its face.

The monster growled slightly, then collapsed.

Behind him, Plague Knight dropped down and attempted to put Aris in a headlock.

Aris would bite into Plague Doctor’s arm and attempt to suck his blood.

Plague Knight’s meat would be tough and leathery, hard for Aris’ fangs to penetrate, after having bitten through the electronic and mechanical components that encased Plague Knight’s muscles… Instead of blood, Aris sucked out a thick black indigestible substance.

He spits it out, then grabs onto the arm, using his body weight to heave P.D. over his shoulder and barreling towards the ground.

Plague Knight released a slight “oof” from his throat as he was laid out flat on the ground.

Aris then brings his blade towards P.D’s neck.

Plague Knight caught Aris’ hand in mid motion. He then sprung up and head-butted him hard with his Metallic mask/face with enough force to slightly crack it.

Aris moves towards his caught arm, then shoots it through towards P.D’s back, using his body to throw him to the floor once more, even trying to kick his leg out to trip him.

Plague Knight groaned as he collapsed. When he looked up, Trevor stood above him with a pistol aimed at his head. “This what happens when you betray your followers.” He said, mercilessly pulling the trigger. Plague Knight was struck in the head by the bullet, and he collapsed on the ground, black Goo running down his mask.

“That isn’t blood.” Aris says to James, the taste still sour in his mouth. “What was it.”