The Last Resistance (Space)

Trevor shrugged. “Beats me. But he this isn’t the first time he’s died. Or the second.” Trevor said, studying Plague Knight’s body.

“Strange.” He says.

@Distraxx
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa

“-Or the third.” A voice suddenly said. Trevor whipped around to see Plague Knight’s body violently convulsing and Contorting. He stood up, an evil hoarse laugh escaping his throat. Large, black crow wings sprung from Plague Knight’s back, and his hands sprouted metallic talons from his fingertips. Trevor cocked his pistols. “Prepare yourselves.” He warned Glub, Aris and Ghartix

“AGHRRSGRBFF!”
Glub loaded his shotgun and heated the plasma coils before striking the Doctor with it as a club

Plague Knight swiftly dashed out of the way with his wings.

@Runa
Suddenly, red energy began to flow from his hands. The Plague Docotr blasted a stream of the red energy at Aris.

Aris moves to the side, but it nicks the side of his face. It leaves a wound, but Aris doesn’t bleed.

Skader dashed up to Pkague Knight and attempted to use his “Xtreme” moves on him. The Plague Doctor waved his fingers, and scraps began to levitated off the ground. He slammed a scap into Skader, sending him against the wall.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Distraxx
@Runa
Plague Knight then sent the scraps flying in all directions towards the others.

Aris would form into a cloud of bats, forming around the scrap and heading towards Plague Doctor.

Sharp bits of scrap embed themselves in Glub however he keeps up his assault

Plague Knight shook his head. “I have no time for this. Let’s go.” he said to the Xir’algath doctor. the doctor opened a portal and teleported the two beings away.
After they had gone, Trevor looked down to see that Plague Knight had left something behind- a tarot card. he bent down and examined it. “Oh no…” Trevor gasped when he saw what it was:

Trevor glanced at the others. Although he wore a mask, everybody could tell that he was deeply worried.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Distraxx

“Don’t tell me highly destructive WMD?”

@Runa
@Distraxx
@L.O.S.S-KAL Trevor nodded. “We have to go.” He turned to Je’l-Karimm. “Thank you for your help.” he said. Je’l-Karimm nodded. “No problem. Call me if you need any black market items!” he hollered as the group left.
The ship eventually arrived at the Warhammer. James was shocked to see that it was wrecked, with fire and smoke billowing from the space station. Inside, James saw the Captain, who was retching on the ground. Skader zoomed up beside him. “Hey, why are you on the floor, captain dude?” he asked. The Captain sat up, clutching a wound at his side. “Well, it appears that I wasn’t fit for role as captain. The Xir’algath caught us off guard, invaded the station. I’m sorry…” The captain groaned again. “They’re…still here.” Trevor jolted up. “What?!” Suddenly, a loud noise was heard outside, and Trevor ran out to see a giant black ship looming over the space station. “WHAT THE-” A beam was shot out of the ship and engulfed Trevor, Skader, Aris, Glub Glub and Ghartix. The beam then sucked the group into the giant ship.
TO BE CONTINUED…

1 Like