The Last Toa S1: Chapter 5 United We Stand Part 1

Hey guys! This is the fifth chapter of my colab story with @Xorizeghian and @Guymontag. Enjoy!

Un’Jaguk was on the back seat of Curnoi’s Hover Grex. They asked a few Matorans if they saw were the other Toa were going. The villager told them that the rest of Un’Jaguk’s team were heading towards the peak of the mountain.
Right now, the Toa of Metal and the red Scavenger of Metal were heading towards the peak of the mountain, on an old road used by merchants and other travelers. Right behind them there was running a small golden creature: Duku. Curnoi explained him that Duku was a creature of light and that it had some sort of light powers, but not powerful enough to take down beings like a Toa.
Behind Duku there was yet another creature: this time it was a giant black and dark red spider, with four legs and two smaller arms and a mouth full of sharp teeth. It was Klaud, a tamed creature. On its back there were two Matoran: one was Xoriez, a Matoran of Gravity, and Jhoreik, a Matoran of Sound.
All of them were ready to face every danger and to save the other Toa Chrana. On their road, Un’Jaguk was informing them about their known enemy: Ehverin, the Bane of Matorans.
Un’Jaguk: It’s a huge brown and orange dragon! It’s very hard to take down. However, he has a weak spot on his back, between his wings!
Curnoi: Oh, great! And who can actually use that weak spot? A very good archer?
Jhoreik: I can! If you throw me on his back, I can use my knife and hit him there!
Xoriez: That’s actually a very good plan!
Curnoi: Then this is how we will do! Un’Jaguk, you throw Jhoreik on Ehverin’s back while we will distract it’s…
But Curnoi could not finish his sentence, because suddenly the road in front of them went on fire.
Un’Jaguk: There! Ehverin!
The Toa of Metal rose his hand and pointed to a huge winged lizard in the sky approaching by them. It was Ehverin. The dragon let itself to feel in the middle of the flames, and then roared at the group of adventurers, intimidating them.
Jhoreik: That’s a big dragon…
Curnoi: The big ones feel easier!
The leader of the Matoran touched a button on the console of his speeder and suddenly, from the two engines of the Hover Grex exited two laser guns that started to shot in Ehverin’s body.
Curnoi: Eat this!
The dragon roared in pain. His resistant skin and armor was absorbing most of the hits, however, the surface of his body was still burnt by the lasers. Curnoi turned to Un’Jaguk.
Curnoi: Throw Jhoreik, now! I don’t think that these laser can hold him too much!
Un’Jaguk nodded. He jumped off the Hover Grex and ran to Klaud. Jhoreik took his dagger while the Toa was taking him.
Un’Jaguk: Ready?
Jhoreik: Let’s do this!
But before the Toa could throw the Matoran, Ehverin quickly turned around and hit them all with its long tail. Klaud, along with Xoriez, Un’Jaguk, Jhoreik and Duku, was thrown on a small hill covered in grass. Ehverin charged to the team, when Klaud jumped in its four legs and started to roar at the dragon, trying to protect its friends.
Un’Jaguk drew his sword, prepared to attack the huge dragon. He looked at the other two Matorans next to him.
Un’Jaguk: I’ll distract Ehverin’s attention and… Wait, where is Curnoi?
Xoriez and Jhoreik looked around for their leader.
Xoriex: Look! The Hover Grex!
The Matoran of Gravity pointed towards the speeder, which was at the edge of a giant and deep crevasse. Curnoi’s voice was coming from it.
Curnoi: Help!! Xoriez, Jhoreik! Help!
Un’Jaguk looked at the two.
Un’Jaguk: You two try to help Klaud! I go for Curnoi!
The two Matoran nodded and headed towards the dragon. Un’Jaguk ran to the crevasse and saw how Curnoi was suspended above the dark abyss, hanged by the steering wheel of the speeder.
Curnoi: Please! Help me!
The Toa stretched his right arm and caught Cunoi by his back, just in time: the Hover Grex destabilized and felled in the crevasse. If Un’Jaguk wouldn’t have caught him, the Matoran would have felled together with his vehicle. Un’Jaguk put him on the ground next to him.
Curnoi: T-Thanks you!
Un’Jaguk: No problem.
The Matoran looked in the dark abyss next to them.
Curnoi: Good bye, my treasure.
Un’Jaguk: We don’t have time! We have to finish with Ehverin!
Curnoi: Right…
The Toa took his sword and gave Curnoi his axe. It was kinda big, but Curnoi was skilled enough to use it in fight. Ehverin was trying to take Xoriez and Jhoreik off his legs. The two Matorans were climbing on his front limbs, trying to arrive at his weak spot between the wings. Klaud was hitting Ehverin with his front claws in his head and his neck, but with little damage.
The dragon got tired, so he turned around and hit Klaud with his tail, knocking out the Rahi. Curnoi turned at Un’Jaguk.
Curnoi: Do it with me!!
Un’Jaguk: What?
Curnoi: Throw me on Ehverin’s back! I can do this!
Un’Jaguk: Are you sure?
Curnoi: Yes I am!
Un’Jaguk: All right!
The Toa took Curnoi by his back and prepared himself. Then he threw the Matoran with all of his force towards the dragon. Ehverin observed this, but couldn’t do anything against it. Curnoi felled not too far away by the weak green spot, but he still had to climb a few meters, which was hard, considering that Ehverin was moving wildly.
Curnoi: GUYS! MAKE THIS THING STAY STILL!
Un’Jaguk: Got it! Hey! Giant iguana!
Ehverin turned its giant head to face the Toa. It roared and unfolded its wings. Un’Jaguk ran towards it and used all of his power to jump towards his head, with the sword ready. Then, the Toa used his sword to lock open the mouth of the dragon. The dragon roared, trying to get rid of the Toa and the sword, and Un’Jaguk could see an orange light, coming from the neck of the beast.
Un’Jaguk: Curnoi! Do it faster!
Curnoi was right above the weak spot: a green and small hole in the skin of the beast. He raised the axe, and with his entire straight, he hit the dragon in the weak spot.
Ehverin yelled in pain so loud that Un’Jaguk thought that he will lose his hearing. His eyes, mouth, and weak spot (now with the axe stuck in it) started to glow in purple and soon, everybody around was blinded by a bright light.
Un’Jaguk was thrown away with such a force, than he hit his head by a boulder and lost his consciousness.