The Legend of the BIONICLE: Celebrating 20 years of Lego stories

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2 Likes

If they don’t approve it, we need to arms ourselves with Rhotuka Spinners and raid LEGO’s fortress to build it ourselves. If we use Avohkii’s, we can run faster than their stud shooters. They can’t stop us all.

6 Likes

Thank you all so much, I can’t believe this it’s so unreal

32 Likes

*Kakamas

3 Likes

Praise the Great Spirit!

5 Likes

But don’t Avohkii’s let you travel at the speed of light, or am I making that up?

1 Like

No, only a Toa connected to Photok or Umbra can do that. In theory Takanuva can learn it. I don’t think the Avhokii grants Ag-Matoran powers though

1 Like

Woooooooooooo!!! WE MADE IT!!!

1 Like

We’re all Toa in our hearts. And we’re connected to all Bionicle. We made this happen.

1 Like

Wow. That was… oddly philosophical.

2 Likes

:notes: AND IT’S SWEET, SWEET, SWEET VICTORY :notes:

now we only need to see if LEGO will approve of it. At least with this, we have given LEGO a message about how much the community cares.

7 Likes

So I didn’t have time eralier, Huge thank you to everyone here on the boards, this is where my whole system Bionicle obsession started and your support was absolutely amazing!

18 Likes

WE FINALLY DID IT!!!

4 Likes

Play the song!

4 Likes

I think the only problem now is that it has to compete with that Ratatouille project that just hit 10,000 as well. Unfortunately that seems like the more likely option for Lego.

2 Likes

True, but three options are chosen each review, and I think there are only 3 10K projects at the moment, so on that scale this project hit 10k fairly quickly.

3 Likes

@Monopoly
there are like 5 or 6 in this review periode, but there can be multiple winners, so it’s not a direct competition.

11 Likes

Haha! Yes! Victory for Mata Nui! We did it!

3 Likes

WE DID IT!!! Woohooo!!! Congrats on 10K, @Sokoda! Very well deserved!

2 Likes

As Sokoda said, there can be multiple winners. After all, three projects were approved in the last review (granted, one of the projects was carried over from the previous review period).

6 Likes