The Legend of the BIONICLE: Celebrating 20 years of Lego stories

Sokoda knows what he’s doing. :slight_smile:

https://ideascdn.lego.com/media/generate/lego_ci/a02d1fcf-28e7-4139-b5a8-e8fb10130e95/resize:800:450

11 Likes

@Jcton
Yeah I definetely wanted to include that Skrall-shield print, because it has pretty much exactly the size to be the coin form Legend Reborn for a constraction figure

6 Likes

The hero in the darkest hour has risen…

Fantastic

3 Likes

Thank you Kardax, maybe we can finally make Brickonicle a reality!

3 Likes

I’ve been a bit behind in brickonicle recently but you’ve been doing insanely well, I think this has a really chance of succeeding on Ideas!

1 Like

Thank you, we still need a lot more supporters for this to happen, but there is a chance!

3 Likes

We’re with you til the end of the line. This is sick!

3 Likes

Ditto! I’m with you all the way!

This is beautiful!

1 Like

I already shared the project on pretty much every active Bionicle discord server I could find, any more ideas on what other online platforms I could share it on?

Thanks for sharing it LegoDavid. If anyone would help me on the Facebook and Instagram front, that would be very appreciated, I don’t really use those, but there are a lot of Bionicle and Lego fans there

@Sabretooth , @ProfSrlojohn
I feel like the Winter Soldier right now^^

3 Likes

Wish I could, but I have no presence there. I’ll do what I can on BS01. Mainly figure out what BS01 would do with it if it cam out, but that could get at a least a few votes.

1 Like

Just wanted to say this is amazing and congrats on over 1,200 supporters (me being one of them)

4 Likes

This is freaking amazing. Good luck with the funding.

And if/when it gets released, may the history books remember that I AM SUPPORTER #1234, may you find succes in a-1, a-2, a-1-2-3-4.

7 Likes

Thank you 1200 in such a short time, is really great, we still need a lot more, but we got here way faster then I expected

@Ragdoll I will always remember number 1234

2 Likes

We’re about a tenth of the way there, so far so good.

1 Like

DUUUUUUDE!!!

This is beautiful! Amazing! I love it!!! This is EXACTLY the kind of thing I was hoping to get for Bionicle’s big 20th anniversary. I really hope this makes it to be an actual set. I absolutely love this piece.

1 Like

It’s up to almost 1,900 supporters (1893 as I’m posting)!

I’m a huuuuuge fan of this project! I’ve already shared this with some of my friends outside the the BIONICLE community and will try to get them to support this too (I’ve gotten at least 1 so far :stuck_out_tongue: ). :smiley:

2 Likes

This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Great job capturing the essence of the bionicle! Supported :+1:

1 Like

Congrats on over 2000 supporters.

3 Likes