The Legend of the BIONICLE: Celebrating 20 years of Lego stories

Absolutely brilliant project Sokoda! The amount of time and effort you put into this definitely shows.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

So all that means is that if you want to use new molds, you just have to make sure this kicks off a wave of Bionicle sets! Easy peasy, right? :laughing:

4 Likes

I had so much trouble with the account login process on LEGO Ideas. I struggled through it just to show this project my support! Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I heard there are some problems with the login on ideas and I really appretiate that you took the time to support my project!

I also wanted to tell you that I really like your YouTube videos. As someone who mostly builds in system and digital, your videos really helped me get a better understanding of constraction MOC-ing, for a project I’m working on at the moment

3 Likes

Aww, thanks! I do really enjoy what I’ve seen of your system Bionicle sets. Full on LEGO set quality if I say so myself! I can’t wait to see that project of yours!

2 Likes

@Connor_Hoffman you have a decent amount of subscribers on YouTube, maybe making a video about this project would help gain a few extra supporters.

Oh, I guess I never mentioned that I had meant “approve,” as ProfSrlojohn had wondered.

I wish I could support, but you can’t make a Lego Ideas account till you’re 16. I’m 14.

Really? It’s gone up. When I joined it was 13. huh. That was also back when it was cussoo.

1 Like

Yep, tried to do it, and it said I was too young but that Lego Life existed and I could make an account for that! smh.

Weird, I’m a holdover from the old LEGO ID days, were you on the LMB’s by any chance?

1 Like

Yeah. “ajhigg.” But I don’t remember the password for that. Let me see if I can log back into that…

I’ve got like three profiles, and only remember the password for 1 of them.

2 Likes

As far as I know you need to be 16 to submit anything, and 13 to support

You need to be 16, period.

Hmm weird, because there is that part in the rules:

2 Likes

That is strange.

1 Like

That’s odd. I thought it was 13 or older, not 16…

2 Likes

Same, this is a huge let down.