The Legend of the BIONICLE: Celebrating 20 years of Lego stories

unfortunately, I’m on no other lego forums or websites other than BS01, and they already know about it. Wish i could help, but I can’t.

2 Likes

I have little experience in that area, but I know @KAI_BORG is at least following some of them, maybe he can help? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I follow at least outofgloom (the one who made a comprehensive fan version of the matoran language) and bioniclechicken (the bionicle comics guy, who made Pirates)

3 Likes

Have you shared it there?

2 Likes

not really don’t have much of a voice there but I can see what I can do.

Just sent one of them a question asking if they’ve seen it.

That being said I just noticed that there is a peep on tumblr that’s trying to rally peeps over.

We also got about another hundred to support it, so it’s really close to 7000 now.

3 Likes

We just need 18 more to get it to 7000!

3 Likes

We got to 7000 fellas!!

Congratulations Sokoda and the Bionicle community!

13 Likes

TINY BOHROK TINY BOHROK TINY BOHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

20 Likes

i missed that, but I absolutely love it. He will take a place on the shelf, next to my water shadow trap, lovingly refered to as, Sushi.

5 Likes

You didn’t really miss it, as Sokoda only just added it in an update post today

4 Likes

7,150 now! We are getting closer day by day!

It looks like it’s getting 10 supporters per hour!

2 Likes

This is the greatest thing ever! Definitely my favorite addition yet.

8 Likes

Up to 7,500 now. Progress has definitely slowed a bit but it’s still chugging along on good pace.

6 Likes

Another finding on Reddit.

The massive amount of widespread public support this has gotten is amazing to me.

15 Likes

@Sokoda You should contact theBrickBlogger and theBrothersBrick to ask them to feature your project. TheBrickBlogger mostly covers Lego news but they also occasionally advertise interesting fan content. Since this is an Ideas Project, it should qualify as both. TheBrothersBrick is a MOC blog and they take submissions. You could reach out to TheBrickShow as well but I don’t know if they would promote an ideas submission.

And while I have you, I’ll repost a comment I made on the Ideas page:

The Red Star would look better as a trans-red 1x1 tile attached to a medium azure “Brick Special 1 x 1 with Stud on 1 Side” (thank you Brickset). It would be turned on its side so that it looks like a diamond, or a twinkling star, rather than a square. This is what I mean: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41mbic-VQFL._SX425_.jpg

I like that Matoro’s head design looks like a Metru head, but it looks like he has a beard. TTV’s Brickonicle minifigure head designs were perfect IMO, so you should take cues from those. http://i.imgur.com/FbqLmc4.png

6 Likes

Well outofgloom posted a link on his tumblr page and he’s supporting it. Hopefully, anyone who follows him will also do so.

4 Likes

7,837 Supporters!!!

6 Likes

Saw this yesterday, and had to screenshot it. Thought it was a neat coincidence, with the 777 days left, and the ~7770 “steps” so far, kind of mirroring the 777 stairs to the Chamber of Life. Best of luck on your way to igniting this BIONICLE anniversary opportunity!

Update: Looks like someone had slightly better timing than me.

11 Likes

We are so close… that I can almost taste it!

7 Likes

Me too… tastes like… Nastolga!

1 Like