The LEGO Batman Movie

Some of them are supposed to come out in November.

2 Likes

Huh. I didn’t know that. Source? :slight_smile:

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/10/04/get-an-exclusive-look-at-three-lego-batman-sets-before-new-york-comic-con/

“So it makes sense that Lego plans to unveil new Batman-themed sets at the convention this weekend, and Speakeasy is exclusively revealing three of the sets today: “Mr. Freeze Ice Attack,” “Batcave Break-In” — available at general retailers on Nov. 27 — and “Arkham Asylum,” available only at Toys “R” Us on Jan. 1, 2017.”

3 Likes

Ah. So they’re releasing some of the sets 2 1/2 months before the movie’s premiere. That’s a bit early isn’t it? The LEGO movie sets were slated for a January release.

But because of that, they pushed back the winter 2014 Star Wars, Chima, Friends, Technic, and 1/2of DC. Also, isn’t this conversation getting a little off topic?

They are? I haven’t heard about any of this from Brickset. Where did you hear about it?

Indeed it is.

Mythical Mod Powers…ACTIVATED!

2 Likes

I was there on Shop@Home. Waiting. Watching. Tears were shed that day when every Star Wars set was marked “sold out” within 15 hours of being released.

2 Likes

http://images.brickset.com/news/15128827_10154181588043403_763246139115015344_o%20(1).jpg

These are all :ok_hand:

10 Likes

So many batmen. XP

These look very interesting! not sure who half of them are…but neat regardless.

1 Like

with that in mind, then maybe some of the people here can try and guess who some of the characters are without checking the internet.

i can tell one allready, the yellow brown “batman” lookalike is Catman, the red domed character is… what was his name again… the red mask or was it the red hood? and the guy with the numberd helmet is… i guess… calculator.

Ill get catman, now, all we need is the crimson chin.

2 Likes

That piece.

The day has finally come…

2 Likes

Congrats Lob!

You finally can have a hyper accurate sigfig!

5 Likes

I love Commissioner Gordon. Just…looks so good. The messy, old-timey look really speaks to me for some reason.

I also like Robin’s jeans, they look pretty neat and as someone who wears jeans often, I will likely find them rather useful for sig-fig reasons.

1 Like
Just in case anyone wants to see the individual minifigures:

Zodiac Master

March Harriet

Red Hood

Di<it’s a name>ck Grayson

Eraser

Calculator

Barbara Gordon

Vacation Batman

Lobster-Lovin’ Batman

Mime

Pink Power Batgirl

Orca

Glam Metal Batman

King Tut

Commissioner Gordon

Fairy Batman

Clan of the Cave Batman

Nurse Harley Quinn

Catman

Arkham Asylum Joker

5 Likes

I haven’t thought of King Tut since I saw him in an episode of the '66 Batman.

The only one of those I actually want is Commissioner Gordon.

3 Likes

I love all of these, but Catman, Gordon, and Rex Good are musts.
I also really want glam metal, lobster, and Orca.

1 Like

This sounds like a legit Super Hero secret identity…

4 Likes

Still wish they put in Mad Hatter, Batman Beyond, Firefly, Deadshot, and Prometheus. And I wish they would’ve made Harley in a prison jumpsuit and Nurse Joker, instead of vice versa.

Definitely hoping to find Commissioner Gordon, Lobster Lovin’ Batman, and Jason Todd.