The LEGO Batman Movie

I need to see this movie.

1 Like

This movie will be so quotableā€¦:raised_hands:

1 Like

We got some new images.

2 Likes

Hm, was not expecting that kind of thingā€¦Dunno.

I like this.

That Robin is top tierā€¦

1 Like

So some new LBM sets were revealed.

First off is the Batmobile:

Not going to lie, I really like it. It almost looks like an expensive car with a bunch of bat stuffs tacked on, something Iā€™d think the TLM Batman would do. The Minifigs are pretty cool too. Batsā€™ new belt is beyond awesome and this new Robinā€™s hair piece and weapon are to die for.

Next, Jokerā€™s Notorious Lowrider:

Again, I really like it. The tiny details of the car make it that much more awesome, like the chicken at the front and the zebra print seats. The minifigs are fantastic, especially the Joker and Harley Quinn. Both have amazing prints and hair pieces no sane man canā€™t love. I also really like Batgirlā€™s redesign, since I prefer this color scheme of purple and yellow over the complete black and purple and yellow highlights of the previous minifigure.

5 Likes

These look pretty great, Harley and Batgirl look great. Joker looks a bit bland, but eh. Not big on robinā€™s leg prints, as he looks like he is running around in underwear rather then pants or shorts.

But them Vehicles are great.

Well, uh, he kinda did:

The LBM Robin is probably a mishmash of every Robin to some degree, as well as the mainstream stereotype.

3 Likes

The Batmobile is definitely different from any other conventional Batmobile.

Then again, I donā€™t keep up with comics very well, so I wouldnā€™t know the most outlandish Batmobile.

2 Likes

I need both, for two reasons.

1. I love both sets.
  2. I need certain pieces (the creepy girlsā€™ claws and heads, the BANG gun, the Harley Baseball Bat, etc.) For the Batcaveā€™s trophy area.
    I ainā€™t done with the Batcave. (Now, I have no clue how to do the pennyā€¦)
    EDIT:
    A third reason:
    I donā€™t actually own the Batgirl minifigure, and, seeing as it uses my favorite version of the costume (New 52) I need it for my Bat-Family collection.

Oh I get that, and I know why they did it. It just looks weird no matter how you do it.

This movie is going to be epic.

1 Like

I kinda want to get the Joker car just for batgirl.

1 Like

Dang I love these.
I canā€™t stop finding cool stuff.

I kinda wish they made Batman almost swear.

4 Likes

That one is culturally insensitive.

3 Likes

I hope that line in the trailer was supposed to be stupid.

1 Like

(Well, the thing is, itā€™s true)
And Iā€™m telling someone that life doesnā€™t give you seatbelts, someday.

I want that in my Brianā€¦