The LEGO Batman Movie

Your WHAT

1 Like

You read that right…

2 Likes

I’m extremely hyped for this movie.

More hyped than any of the DCEU movies. I guess I’m not hyped for any of those movies but I really want to see this movie.

3 Likes

Well, we know the LEGO movies will be quality stuff…the DCEU is a mess.

5 Likes

New poster boeyz:

8 Likes

I love how they’re taking the entire message of The LEGO Movie and twisting it for the spin-off’s poster.

3 Likes

It looks like LEGO released a few more LBM set pictures!

Let’s start off with the cheapest of the three,
70900: Mr. Freeze Ice Attack:
-MSRP: $19.99 USD

Not gonna lie, I’m pretty hyped for this set. Freeze looks awesome, especially with those recolored gauntlets. The little side build is alright, nothing too fancy (though the printed plates are neat).

[Set no. ?] Batcave Break-in:

It’s so beautiful…
The entire minifig selection is fantastic and the build itself is pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of the '06 Batcave tbh.

Finally, the big kahuna itself,
[Set no. ?] Arkham Asylum:

• MSRP: $149.99 USD

Passes out

9 Likes

They all look really good! my only real issue is how…expensive they are, sure it is the Batman name and all that, but they all seem a bit pricey. the bigger two look really cool, but I find the batcave a bit underwhelming, I was hoping for a HUGE set, with a ton of detail and different rooms and all that. But I guess they went for the playset to make it more affordable for kiddies.

Good stuff regardless. Though I doubt I will be picking any of it up.

2 Likes

I would buy that batcave if it wasn’t so expensive.

The prices…the prices…

I don’t see what’s wrong with the prices. It’s not like you’re not getting your money’s worth.

1 Like

I can’t afford a $99 dollar set is my problem with the set. Other than that it’s great.

1 Like

Arkham looks like a 120-130 dollar set, not quite 150…

The batcave seems pretty okay, eehh…

…But Arkham includes over 1600 pieces. That’s a pretty decent price per piece ratio.

1 Like

I guess, it just kinda…LOOKS not worth the money, I dunno…I would like something more substantial for the price. That IS a good value though.

(Though if I had the money to afford it I would just save up a little more for the Airjitzu temple.

And this is the case for all of us nerds without jobs because we are almost old enough but not quite right here.

Not saying Ninjanicktf doesn’t have a job, you’ll have to ask him that. I just don’t have a job yet.

1 Like

Oh the call backs!

1 Like

New trailer boyz:

7 Likes

The only thing I dislike about the trailers for this movie is the music, they keep using Black and Yellow for almost all of them.

1 Like

inb4 the entire movie’s soundtrack is Black and Yellow

4 Likes