The LEGO Batman Movie

“I guess I don’t really have a bad guy right now…”

Cue Joker’s sad face.

This movie is going to be the BEST

6 Likes

I actually like Black and Yellow. It fits.

I am so hyped for this film. I’m not a DC fan, but I love Batman (and his superb rogue gallery). It’s definitely the kind of film that’ll be worth seeing more than once (all those Easter eggs and sight gags!).

4 Likes

More set images have been revealed.

Both sets will be released in January.

The Joker Balloon Escape:
124 pieces
$14.99

The Scuttler:
775 pieces
$79.99

5 Likes

tfw you were about to post the same exact thing! XD

I’m pretty hyped for the Joker Balloon Escape. It looks like a pretty decent parts pack.

I’m feeling iffy on the Scuttler, though. The shaping of the vehicle is beyond superb and the minifigs are fine. It’s just missing that “extra something.”

1 Like

These all look pretty neat!I was hoping the scuttler would be a Catwoman vehicle, but meh, whatever.

The Trailer looks great though, super funny and the BvS joke was just…perfection…

2 Likes

There’s gonna be a Catwoman vehicle in a different set, but it seems like it will just be a motorbike again.

1 Like

Again? Dang, I really hope it doesn’t use the same bike cowling.

It looks gorgeous. Really reminds of a crawling bat. It also kinda evokes the Exo-Force Combat Crawler X2. Is that just me?

5 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/3eIg7p7.png
oh, no! a political reference! we cant allow that on the boards!
The sets are looking great, but im more invested on the Lego Dimensions story pack depending how good the rating is. inb4 the lego batman movie is better than current climatic dc movies

5 Likes

Do you have a higher quality image of that?

@legomaster1378 Look closely to the right of Boomerang. It seems more like the build of Ghost Rider’s bike.

1 Like

Good eye! Looks like we’ll be getting yet another oversized bike.

2 Likes

Not as oversized as this past year’s Batcycle.

1 Like

A better look on the figures: Chilly pointed it out somewere

Long as heck

Robin 2017
Robin 2017 b
Harley Quinn 2017
Harley Quinn 2017 b
Catwoman 2017
Catwoman 2017 b
Batman Movie
Batman Movie b
Joker - Batman movie
Joker b - Batman movie

Despite being based on the Lego Movies, these characters are highly detailed. More detail than their modern minifigures counterpart.

5 Likes

“No, Superman is my greatest enemy.”

I love this movie already.

4 Likes

EEHHH…

I do not like that Catwoman minifig. looks…pretty bland all in all. needs some darker shades to even out the brightness. and the printed face is meh…

2 Likes

I kind of prefer it over the past two or three Catwoman minifigures. Although it might be brighter than usual, I like the new purple. It really makes the fig pop, unlike its predecessors. The printing is also beyond phenomenal, with all sorts of details throughout the torso, arms, and cowl. I’m not too sure on the head piece. It certainly looks like it could be used for something besides Catwoman’s face, but I’m just not a fan of how dark the eyes are under her mask. It could’ve worked a bit better if they were glow in the dark, but that would probably just create more issues than it would solve, similar to what can be seen here with Batman from BvS:

2 Likes

This movie will be better than anything from the DCEU.

5 Likes

The Trailers are better then anything from the DCEU.

8 Likes

I can second this.

4 Likes

Like we need more Batman’s right?

https://i.imgur.com/0rfoOxc.jpg
##RIGHT?

they could at least gave us more variant unless theirs different face prints

8 Likes

This is just :ok_hand:

10 Likes