The LEGO Batman Movie

If someone bought all the sets they’d end up with an army of Batmans.

3 Likes

The Scuttler - I like the vehicle, as @legomaster1378 pointed out its very Exo-force reminiscent
Batcave - Reminiscent of an older set. Love the design of the cave itself though personally would have sacrificed the Batboat for more of the cave.
Arkham Asylum - Asylum looks ‘alright’, can understand this working well as a prison set where Harley clearly turns into Harley Quinn and breaks everyone out
Batmobile - Not a fan of this set, villain is a repeat, henchmen look bland and the vehicle doesn’t appeal to me
Joker Lowrider - Vehicle looks too blocky, Harley looks neat but not a fan of the rest of the figures
70910 - It seems too lacking in terms of a conflict seems designed solely for the combo model.
70904 - Clayface’s legs needed more work, he just has stumps. Set looks ‘ok’ i suppose, but not a fan of his design
70901 - Mr Freeze is interesting, but I’m not a fan of the design
70900 - Not a fan of this design for the Joker, he isn’t intimidating and the trailers seem to make it out that he just wants Batman’s attention

===

At the moment the ‘Scuttler’ set is the only one i can see myself getting.

In before the movie ends with random citizens putting on the multiple batman costumes we see in the batcave and fighting alongside him… e.g. everyone dressed as a Batman variant

2 Likes

I like that little scene.

Also is Scarecrow a Pizza delivery boy?

1 Like

I’m definitely getting a few of these sets.

1 Like

New sets people! Wooooo!!!

10 Likes

Do we have prices for these? I really like Riddler’s car…

1 Like

love how Killer Crocs head is the classic crocodile head.

by the way, if anyone is asking about why the Penguine have a vehicles that looks like a yellow duck, here is why:

Batman Returns

6 Likes

How many sets does this movie have? It’s incredible.

1 Like

That Clayface is samazing…

1 Like

Currently 12 sets were found and more to come if you don’t count the Polybags and Dimensions packs.
The Lego Movie only have 17 sets (the entire set wave from 2014) which is astonishing that Lego is milking these sets like wild fire for all consumers.

2 Likes

So…Does Clayface’s hammer attach to the stud shooters?

1 Like

i think its more like a “swap-able-arm” thing, like you can take off the stud shooter and place the hammer in its place.

3 Likes

Yeah, it totally is.

1 Like

You can switch his hands to have either a hammer hand and a stud shooter hand, or 2 stud shooter hands.
I don’t think we have prices except for the Catwoman set, which is $19.99. Killer Croc’s Tail Gator is probably $54.99 or $59.99, Clayface Splat Attack is probably $29.99, and The Riddler Riddle Racer is probably $29.99.

@Square 12 sets for January and 5 for the summer.

1 Like

Clayface looks like the Great Mighty Poo, totally buying it.

Definitely getting the one with Robin and BG.
Definitely.

2 Likes

Calendar Man looks so amazing, and Killer Croc is hilarious.

1 Like

I don’t buy many Superhero sets nowadays, but I’m definitely purchasing The Riddler Riddle Racer. Kite Man and Calendar Man look great and the Riddler is better than both of them combined. I’m not too familiar with Magpie, but her chest armor is decent. The car itself was shaped pretty darn well, though there are a few parts of it that I’m feeling a bit iffy on, like how the side mirrors stick out a little too far out.

Watch episode 3 of Beware the Batman to know more about Magpie. Or watch this:

Dont know if this has been said, buuuut this movie just got a rebrick contest! YEEEESSSS!