The LEGO Convention Topic

well i saw indi yesterday so

that’s pretty sweet

4 Likes

Do tell

i did

4 Likes

Behold Chro, Master of hyper-detailed, multi-faceted, well-punctuated posts. :wink: /s

6 Likes

and self-deprication

4 Likes

So I went to the LEGO Kidsfest at the Colorado Convention Center over my birthday and I got 3 whiplash spinners and helped build a super tall lego tower for the build up America exhibit with my crush.

1 Like

You have a crush that likes LEGO. You sir have good taste.

2 Likes

Well I’m friends with her, and her younger brother and since her brother likes it more she tagged along, but we all had a lot of fun

2 Likes

GG man. GG

3 Likes

Anybody going to Brickfair Virginia 2015 this weekend?

I know a bunch of LEGO-Tubers that are going, nobody to my knowledge on these Boards though. Since it’s one of the largest in North America, you’d think someone around here would drop by.

I have no doubt that people will be there. The problem is when I don’t know who’s there and don’t know who’s who, and I see you but don’t know it’s you and don’t interact, etc.

For example, at BFNE this year, Oculus and Slime showed up but I didn’t know who to look for - literally saw Oc but didn’t know it was him.

For whatever reason, Brickfair hype has slightly reinvigorated my enthusiasm for the Lego community, which is why I’m posting here right now at all, and why I’m asking.

1 Like

@Chro, why not just create a BFVA topic here on the Boards? That should pull in those who are interested in going.

1 Like

Anybody heading to KidsFest 2015? I’m going to the one in Colorado

1 Like

I’ll be going to Brickfair NJ this weekend. I’m very excited! :grinning:

2 Likes

So, how’d it go? :smiley:

1 Like

@legomaster1378 It was great! I had a good time.

2 Likes

Reviving this topic to tell people about the upcoming swedish lego convention Klossfestivalen in Örebro. So anyone else here on the boards that´s going?

How far in advance should I purchase tickets?

no clue. it starts on the 7th of July.

here is the convention´s website. just a warning though it´s entirely in swedish.

1 Like