The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

Think it’s going to fit G2 characters, but doubtful on the connection. They are two separate masks with different aesthetics and looks, it’d be pretty hard to make them compatible without actually melting the two together.

3 Likes

Makuta with a God Complex

6 Likes

Is that a Zamasu reference, by any chance?

Yes. It is a Zamasu reference

1 Like

Nice!

@Cyber-Hand - Finally caved and decided to by both your Titan and Villager scale masks from Shapeways. They knew my one weakness; combining a 25% discount with free shipping.

2 Likes

i understood that reference

2 Likes

@moa LOL Good Ole Dragonball Super…

3 Likes

I started building Makuta when I got the sets for Christmas. :slight_smile: I just finished 10 minutes ago or so! :smiley: Except for figuring out how to mount the Ikir head by reading this topic, I only used the official pictures on Dorek’s Flickr. :slight_smile:

Makuta is AWESOME!!! He is so tall and imposing. I love how many functions he has.

BTW, how do the masks connect to his chain, I haven’t been able to connect them properly.

4 Likes

Id recommend watching eljays instructions

3 Likes

lemme just say, your instructions and eljay’s video really helped me make makuta, so I thank you for that

3 Likes

So sorry if the question has already been asked, but has anyone parsed down the list of parts to just what is needed to make Makuta? I mean the different set lists are cool but there’s obviously some components that aren’t essential to the actual Makuta build.

Would like to know as well

Also, the imgur instructions are gone. Any other gallery we can see beside watching LJ’s instructional video?

@Wiriamu go to the mains post to see the pictures for more parts
Imgur

2 Likes

@nexolo don’t those lists cover ALL the parts you need for ALL the sets? I’m just looking for what you need to build Makuta.

@Daler99 The Masks themselves do not plug directly to the chain: there are additional parts that they plug onto that then plug into the chain.

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

@kanohippy Is that the full gallery, or are there a couple of duplicates? It looks like some stuff is missing.

1 Like

This dood still isn’t back.

1 Like

Good catch. The deal is, after that went down, he made not one but two dupe accounts, which earned him a permaban.

2 Likes

XD wow, why can’t he just wait?

2 Likes

I don’t get that, so, you need to be 13 to create an account, yet the rules are directed for like kids under 10

Has anyone tried making something similar but for ekimu with other sets?