The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

SLC’s livestream started if anyone wants to join in.

Before I join the livestream, I added this to the head.
It looks great. For those who want a purist Makuta, that is. :slight_smile:

Credit to the always-great Dorek.

11 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thanks for notifying me about the mistake. The below steps should fix the problem.
I apologise to anyone affected by the mistake. The Imgur album has also been corrected.

No problem, and thank you so much for the instructions! I had already completed about 75% of the model myself but this part kinda stumped me.

Thank you!

1 Like

I actually like the gun-metal rib cage better.

It makes the Shadow Trap look less random and makes Makuta look like a Skeleton.
But unlike the other Skull Creatures, he can actually be defined as alive as he retains a more powerful form compared to the stickfigure-like Skeletons.

2 Likes

So for anyone who has built the jto makuta, how much of mini ekimu is left to build?

1 Like

Though nearly all of Ekimu’s parts are not used for Makuta, you might not be able to build him, since there are no ball joints nor gears left.

4 Likes

here is something i want you guys to do when the time comes, to take a photo of JtO Makuta with Cyber-Hand’s MoUP while there is a solar eclipse in the background.

why you ask?

14 Likes

Actually, all you need to build Ekimu when finished with Makuta are three gears, his gold shield piece, and one of the pieces that connects his hammer head to the handle of the hammer, now used for Makuta’s mask chain

2 Likes

But his golden shield is now Makuta’s chest.

1 Like

mate.

he’s saying the pieces you need to build Ekimu AFTER Macootie has been built.

that, and @Zorglorfian, you’d STILL need the balljoints.

5 Likes

What does JtO Makuta look like with Lava Beast’s Mask?

It’s a bigger mask, so it might look to scale.

1 Like

Strange

11 Likes

Whoa…I Love It!!

I mean, love the FMoUP and all, but this is a good place-holder!

4 Likes

Brilliant and beautiful, sir! I’ve been attempting to make the staff (to no avail) for so long, and these instructions are fantastically helpful! Thanks to you, good sir.

2 Likes

Well, that’s how Lava Beast (or Lava Beast The Destroyer) could look if Makuta got his own different set.

2 Likes

Guys, what happened to the instructions? I tried going to the imgur galleries, but all of them are down.

These ones are still up for me.

3 Likes