The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

Huh, maybe its just on my computer? I keep getting the “Zoinks! You must have taken a wrong turn” message when i click the links.

Ok. I figured it out for my computer. The last two numbers on each link invalidate the hyperlink, so when i deleted them I could see the album again. Huzzah!

Also, if anybody is showing JtO Makuta in random masks still, can somebody show Makuta in Umurak’s drained mask from the Summer Ekimu?

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

2 Likes

Going to build Makuta today, wish me luck^^

4 Likes

Good luck! Hope you find the instructions helpful! :grin:

3 Likes

how much time is the average time to build it?

1 Like

Three hours or so.

Also, to the person who asked for this:

Eh. It’s okay. I’d reccommend this head:

6 Likes

I got bored.

15 Likes

Is… Is that a modified Skull Warrior mask?

4 Likes

Yup, with one of the crappiest paint jobs known to man! I plan to fix it later

4 Likes

Is there a good strategy for buying the duplicates to complete Makuta? I went to my local LEGO store and Target and they both completely lack BIONICLE now. I’m trying to get good deals online. Onua Uniter and Ikir are marked down a bunch on Amazon, and I’ve found MM vs SG and LoSS at low prices on eBay. TRU still has Umarak the Hunter at full price, which seems to be the lowest price there is online. I can’t seem to find Tahu Uniter at a good price anywhere. Unmark the Destroyer is still at full retail price everywhere, but I’ve been told he’s barely used at all and it’s best to buy the pieces separately. I know we have full piece counts for the entire model, but as I’ve read that its best to buy Ikir, LoSS, and UtH in their entireties. Since I can find Onua and MMvSG on sale as well I’m seriously considering buying them in their entireties as well, but I’m unsure what to do about Tahu? Do we have piece counts for the parts from individual sets that go into the model? If not, can anyone tell me specifically of the parts from UtD required and Tahu Uniter?

2 Likes

Basically the entire hand structure, the horns and head, and the feet. (And balljoints).

Also, is this true or just a rumor?

2 Likes

This rumor is not true, there will be no full official instructions.

12 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s false. There had been a lot of chaos in the last few weeks since the ending, people still may not know all the details.

3 Likes

Coming along pretty nicely, trying to not use the instruction as a challenge for myself, but I had to use it for his staff tough^^

http://image.prntscr.com/image/288ba65513924532bdd1a68cc72c9d3e.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/51d7df9426fc4e7889d0f119f961b948.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/a4aeb12cf6f64b11895ca5256b24d01c.png

11 Likes

Thanks. Can you put the Golden Skull Spider mask, Umurak’s Corrupted Mask and Skull Grinders mask on the chain?

1 Like

What face do you want? The crown that I already have on him? Another mask?

Any masks you want me to put on his elbows? (I already have the Gold Skull Spider and Gold Tahu’s masks on there).

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure on all the ones since I don’t have the model in hand, but I think I can help.

The Parts I’m Sure on from Umurak the Destroyer are (I don’t proper name of most of these parts so bear with me):
6x 4L Black CCBS Shell
2x Large Black Gears
1x Gunmetal Grey Rib Cage
1x Beast Jaw
6x Black LoSS Legs (Umurak’s Fingers)
9x Gladitorian Neck
2x Gold Animal Tails
4x Ball Joints
2x Small Animal Feet Black
3x? 3L Black Hybrid Pin (If you use these pins from every other set, you’ll end up only using one of these from this set)
1x 7L Axle
4x Chain Link Pieces
4x? Technic Axle Connector with Axle Holder
Various Pins and Axles

I’d suggest figuring out which of these sets you do have and cross reference them with the instructions and this post to weed out the misc parts.

okey, while im building im actually missing a ball joint piece, has this happened to anyone else building him? Cause there’s not enough with the official sets. I took one from darth vader instead

Yup, you need one more than you actually have.

oho, thank you for the answer^^