The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

These are the parts for my JtO Makuta. If you want me to make this into its own topic, let me know.
I will also take photos of the construction process.

10 Likes

Oh thanx dear friend i think your version of JtO matoran Makuta the best from all that were before (from what was seen by me) I think this model deserves hotel attention,besides in this topic already someone saw your Makuta version and wanted to build him too.

I made it its own topic for those that want to discuss it more.

Oh ye i think its good idea:+1:

@Ranaki_Pakewa I know. RenzoMocs is the YouTuber that said the instructions would be out. I was surprised he was wrong, because he is usually a reliable source. I already knew it was fake though.

1 Like

mate.

if someone who worked on the model says the instructions aren’t coming out, then they aren’t coming out.

2 Likes

Ya. Soooooo… I’ll be off buying more sets for Makuta and Agil.

I got LoSS!! The last one in Toys R Us! Only a dollar more than retail price… :frowning:

2 Likes

I still need to get LOSS and Ikir

@nexolo I got both! I need Onua, Tahu, MMvsSG, and UtD. And yes, I’m getting all sets and not pieces off Bricklink. FOR MOCS!!!

But really, anyone know where to get less expensive sets? I.e., MMvsSG and Tahu? I’m not sacrificing my sets! I need duplicates!

Toys R Us is the best place to start. I got half the sets there, then I got UtD, Onua, and Ikir through LEGO.

Also, how many chains does the JtO Makuta use? 10? Or more? My chain is really tight on the figure… Any suggestions? Thank you!

1 Like

Today, I finally went out to get the sets for Makuta and Shadow Spawn. At my local TRU, I got all of the sets except for Tahu Uniter. I checked Walmart with no luck. Does anyone know of any good deals on Tahu anywhere? I checked on Amazon, and Tahu is $38!!! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@Daler99 Kmart. It’s where I’m getting mine, hopefully tomorrow.

3 Likes

The local Kmart I have just closed ;w;

Well it’s not like I need some more sets :stuck_out_tongue:
My Makuta is all built up.

Closed forever, or for today? And did you just go out cause of my post? If so…

SORRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Been closed since like the beginning of July. It’s older than I am(I’m 13) and compared to its age, very recently closed.

2 Likes

Aah. Hmm… Kmart chapter 11 confirmed?

I.e. Out of business

Your 13? I’m not the only young one!!!

Nothing was ever here, @Sammythekat

shh…

:wink: should I edit that out @Sammythekat ?

We’re legally obligated not to let anyone under 13 have an account. See you in a year. Sorry.

8 Likes

Thanks for the help, but I couldn’t find Tahu Uniter on Kmart’s website. Have you seen it there?