The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

Darnit Korgot this is why you don’t do drugs!

(nah seriously though, congrats. Not the most accurate but you’ve got a neato display model to keep around, eh?)

6 Likes

yeah i’ve even ordered the MOUP ant the gen 2 mask of time coming in

2 Likes

The biggest twist of all, Korgot was Makuta all along.

1 Like

my stop motion series could have a plot like that

Makuta looks far less intimidating with that mask

thats why i’m getting the MOUP It’s Being Shipped Right Now

@Raymondmay11 i used the international version and Cleaned it up with the TTV Corrections

Edited for double post. -Indi

2 Likes

So a few days after the MOC Makuta Contest, I told myself to take JtO Makuta apart so I could have my seven sets back.

I had him in my hand and I… I COULDN’T DO IT. :sob:

That spinning staff…that intimidating titan build…THE POWER!!! :heart_eyes:

So I just bought seven brand new sets to replace the old ones. :+1:

MAKUTA HAS REVEALED HIS TRUE POWER! _NOW DARKNESS WILL RULE FOREVER!_*

*: The shelf anyway. I’m the true ruler of Ekimu’s Light and Makuta’s Darkness when it is in my realm (which technically makes me good and evil).

MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!
:laughing:

5 Likes

@ThatchMac
there is a 4th legendary mask

Have fun

2 Likes

Cool, but I’m waiting for Cyber-hand’s Vahi.

1 Like

that one looks weird from the side, it doesn’t look like how I expected it to look according to the comics

Oh goodness, the side swoops need to be wrapped around the head. That’s an interesting idea, for sure, but your Vahi needs to be a bit more substantial to lend to it’s credibility as a legendary mask.

My Makuta is nearly done, I just need to get another Umarak the Destroyer to complete him, but so far he’s looking pretty incredible. I need to find a good place to display him once he’s done. He’s so big too.

1 Like

Does this mean @Cyber-Hand is making a Vahi which will clip onto a BIONICLE head, work with the brain-stalk, and attach to the G1 Mask of Time?

From what i can remember, the answer CH gave was a no.

Atleast when it comes to that version of the G2 Vahi.

1 Like

@BBC1Wholock1 Probably, The G1 thing will be difficult though this proves a G2 connection to the head is possible

2 Likes

Think it’s going to fit G2 characters, but doubtful on the connection. They are two separate masks with different aesthetics and looks, it’d be pretty hard to make them compatible without actually melting the two together.

3 Likes

Makuta with a God Complex

6 Likes

Is that a Zamasu reference, by any chance?

Yes. It is a Zamasu reference

1 Like

Nice!