The "Let's Build Overlord Makuta" Topic

@ThatchMac, @randomdude, @RAKRONDEWL, the pictures you guys showed are all correct, the green 1m beam is just dark grey. : P

3 Likes

Yo @ThatchMac could you add my sticker sheet to the desc?
(Just so people can find it without having to look through the posts)

Pretty sure I already did friend!

1 Like

shouldn’t that round sticker be a packman shape in order to be able to fold over the shape of the shield

The One They used wasnt pac man shaped, and it only made a little tiny crease.

Oh…I feel kind of silly now. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for the confirmation, I’ll make the necessary changes to the LDD file and pieces list.
Edited list.

Edited LDD file (pending)
http://ldd.us.lego.com/en-us/gallery/2a232756-552c-4288-81fe-41c5f653755e?index=2&loadprivate=true&memberid=a6720c5c-131a-490b-b95a-7cc8ee68efc8

1 Like

the insturctions are down, can you fix them?

They are not down, you just need to copy and past the link into you’re search bar.

Instructions link doesn’t work for me either after copying and pasting into the search bar.

Do we know anyone that is capable of custom molding these pieces, so we can get them in these colors?

I know the trans. purple piece exists but there are way to few of them on the market.

3 Likes

OK. Tutorial for instructions:

Download the LDD file from @RAKRONDEWL LDD link (if you don’t have LDD get it, if you can’t get it sorry) than watch this video:

NOTE: THAT IS NOT ME IN THE VIDEO I JUST GOT THE VIDEO OFF A YOUTUBE SEARCH.

1 Like

This is a little off topic but: I am watching your video and just paused it to tell you you can turn of the sound affects of selecting bricks in the preferences. You can also use LDD Extended to have more pieces (plus each piece is only displayed once) and color them with the paint bucket. Apologies if you already knew this information.

Edit: you can also just go to the “file” tab and click “Export BOM” and it will make a document (excel spreadsheet?) with just the pieces. This is how I made the parts list.

When did makuta overlord have a trans hed?

In the contest video and first album of photos.

2 Likes

XD! Thats not me in the video! I just got that off Youtube!

1 Like

Oh…That makes a lot more sense XD. Sorry about that.

No apologies needed!

1 Like

I still believe the “Export BOM” fuction to be quicker though, but both ways work.

1 Like

It might just be the picture but the onua chest sticker looks more bluish than purple.

3 Likes

I was gonna say:

(Not my image)

Not only that, but the ‘veiny’ lines in the sticker are an aqua or something. Also, it lacks the extra gold on Onua’s chest piece

4 Likes

These will still have to be scaled before printing.
Chest print

Here are all the stickers needed from Black Panther Pursuit set. I added cut lines but not at the angles used on the Overlord model (I am not sure what angle they cut it to).

Staff sticker is approximately 2.25 inches in diameter.

Right side chest print is approximately 1.3125 x 1.3125 inches.

Left side chest print is approximately 1.3125 x 1.3125 inches.

BPP sticker A is approximately 0.5625 x 1.1875 inches.

BPP sticker B is approximately 0.5625 x 1.1875 inches.

BPP sticker C is approximately 0.5625 x 1.1875 inches.

BPP sticker D is approximately 0.5625 x 1.1875 inches.

4 Likes