The "Let's Build Overlord Makuta" Topic

How am I going to print those off? Also what about the cape pieces with the special prints?

get printer paper from staples,
and im not done with the fabric pieces.

2 Likes

Yes but how am I going to stick it on the pieces? Sorry for asking so many questions, I wanted to build this since the contest video.

the sticker paper can be used in a printer, print the picture onto it, and cut out the shape, then put it onto the piece.

Can you get that link back?

I already Found It Again
http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=76047■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=C&C=0

EDIT: working on the cape

2 Likes

These are not the final versions yet but I have to take a break, I have been working on these non-stop today.

3 Likes

Your Staff sticker is definitely better then mine.

1 Like

Thanks, I have put a lot time into making it, unfortunately it’s not done yet. Your’s looks great and helped motivate me to get as far as I have, so thanks again for the inspiration. I am excited to see how your cape piece turns out, it’s looking great.

1 Like

What paint did you use for the MoUP? It looks really close to the official Pearl Gold color in the rest of the set.

Be Excited

EDIT: and it turns out the drop shadow thing doesn’t appear on any other pictures of the staff so i think it was an error while putting on the sticker or a misprint.

1 Like

wow, you guys are actually really getting somewhere. nice!

1 Like

Updated Sticker database thing

Anyone who can (or has) buy stickerpaper, try and get it and print out the stickers and put them on the pieces

4 Likes

Wow, that was quick. It looks great!

The sticker hasn’t changed, note the part where the sticker got messed up while applying. It is difficult but I can see the drop shadow in other photos we got previously, so no worries, we are good.

your right I see it now, but it seems to be only for the mask though.

I dunno it was grey spray paint. It looks better in photo than in real life.

Great job withe stickers guys!

1 Like

I can see it behind the letters as well though, here is a photo for reference.

I cropped this out from one of the photos we have.

2 Likes

oh yeh, the photo i was using was blurry

FIXED IT

1 Like

Although there seems to be battle damage on the staff’s shields.

I’m DONE!

Go Here.

For The Full HD Image.

5 Likes