The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Sorry for butchered photo but the site wont allow bmp files to be uploaded,seriously fix that thats all my camera can upload in without the bootleg transfer

I should note that im uploading during a storm while my parents are dead asleep :confounded:
please though if any mods see this if you cant fix it at least explain it

-aceofspades :gregf:

8 Likes

I didn’t exactly just get these; more like found them. I was organizing and I found a old darth maul and Vader lightsabers both in good condition.

Edit; just finished and found another nostalgia trip

14 Likes

Dang. How long are the blades?

Maybe 3ft fir maul and 5 for Vader? I’m not sure.

1 Like

So Maul’s hilt is almost as long as one of his blades?

He came!
(And the other thing I ordered the same day hasn’t even gotten a response from the seller)

10 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: LEGO DC Comics Superheroes

I got a copy of Batman Year 1.

I got a 8 gigabyte sd card and a smoke grey n64

hey, guess what i just got on the door today!

let me give you all a hint:

11 Likes

a possessed picture?

a bad photo edit?

WHAT COULD IT BE! :scream_cat:

17 Likes

Hmm…that comic based on Justin Bebier?

I know it’s the newsiest chapter book

3 Likes

Ooh look, my surprise package came…

Let’s see what I got this time…

The contents:
1 red Hau nueva
1 dark red Huna metru
1 dark gold Kualsi
1 dark gold Kraahkan
1 Malum mask
1 Thunder mask
2 silver shin guards
10 black 3 long axles
2 black 6 long axles
But most importantly, the Mask of ultimate dume…

19 Likes

How much did that ultimate dume mask cost you? There’s no way I’d pay more than 10$ for a single piece of plastic.

1 Like

I decided to spend the cash I saved for quite a while now. I can report it was worth it. It just sucks I had to travel quite far to get the suckers xD

15 Likes

There fairly cheap on Bricklink. There’s one guy who has like 1000 of them going for about £1.50 each, but at this specific store it was about £3, but I thought I might as well grab it seen as there was only one, and all the other stuff was there.

2 Likes

Hey!

And also Strawberry cubes, an non-steam game

3 Likes

heh yeah I saw that on steam

1 Like

Just got this in the mail. Can’t wait to play it!

For those who may be wondering, yes that is a holographic cover (top right) for the front of the box.

On another note, I was expecting to get only the Finn minifig poly bag w/ the game, but I also got the mini build Kylo Ren shuttle to my surprise.

15 Likes

Maxilos and Spinax arrived! Definitely one of my favorite Titan sets next to Brutaka and Lhikan/Kikanalo.

18 Likes