The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got them both two weeks ago and only got around to building them yesterday due to exams. Really solid kits!
(Woah why is the picture of the Zaku so big.)

6 Likes

Finally got around to pick up my Force Friday sets, which have been waiting in a post office throughout the week. I got two bad boys and… one not so bad boy, but hey, at least my 2016 winter wave is finally complete.

Also got this on Tuesday but forgot to upload. Been playing a few hours or so, and so far I do like the game.

7 Likes

My laptop arrived.

11 Likes

Went to Target on my way to see The Accountant.

23 Likes

Me jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelly.

You got ALL the sets? Dang dude.

5 Likes

Well no. I do not and will not have the constraction figures of Jyn Erso and the Deathtrooper. I won’t be getting any other constraction figures for Rogue One. Only other Rogue One sets I will be buying are the Y-Wing Fighter, the Rebel Battle Pack, and 2 Imperial Battlepacks.

4 Likes

All of you may not know but I’ve been a huge fan of the Pokemon tcg as long as I’ve loved LEGO but I completely skipped out on the past two sets Fates Collide and Steam Siege so I decided to pick up both booster boxes. One of them arrived today and the other is coming Monday.

10 Likes

I’m very happy. It was only seven dollars, with a 30% discount!

2 Likes

A Roporak with a 100% intact seal. Slightly pricey but worth it since I was able to find it at an actual physical shop.

Also a veeeeeery tiny PS3 super-slim, which I got at the same shop. look at all the detail on that controller!

8 Likes

That’s seems like a lot of money for a Visorak.

4 Likes

It’s in Singapore currency, so about $21 in USD (still pricey, I know…)

5 Likes

Which is basically what you’d pay for a used one on bricklink, with shipping, so I think you got a great deal.

2 Likes

Thanks! All the shipping I had to pay was to ship myself to and back from the store (less than 30 cents!):smile:

2 Likes

… and I will have to pay more than 40€ to ship some Bionicle books from the US to where I live because I can’t find them anywhere else :frowning:

Believe me, attempting to ship ebay or Amazon orders halfway across the world isn’t cheap either. There have been more than a couple instances where the shipping cost more than the item :disappointed:

1 Like

Oooh
Those are cool models. :smiley:
That was about $80 I presume, seeing how they’re both MGs?

I know, I live in Italy :wink:

Same.

Yep! The Jesta was $40, while the Zaku II was $45.

I’ve seen some of the bigger MGs almost hit Perfect Grade prices…

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’ve seen that before. It’s insane.

A post was merged into an existing topic: LEGO Star Wars Topic