The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Don’t be scrub, use metal frame, no case

2 Likes

So yeah, you’re leaving because of life.

That said, who are you again?

Just ordered the last part for my new pc which is a christmas present for myself, so I will most likely build it on the 25th of december

http://image.prntscr.com/image/b17e7365e8544d1fa67b80eb0d613318.png

1 Like

Swiggity Swooty

12 Likes

Welp looks like Megaman zero is going on the back burner. (Just ignore the tahu in the back)

10 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Username Discussion Topic

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice, the Nora one is really good. How much were they?
doesn’t Even notice Pokemon game

1 Like

They were $40 AUD each (so like $29.60 USD) but at PAX Aus 2016 if you got any 4 you got them for $140 instead of $160. I also should of mentioned I got a volume 4 poster as well but it’s currently rolled up and in a box so I couldn’t take pictures of it.

1 Like

My newest decpticon.

I’ve actually been wanting this figure for like 4 years.

3 Likes

Latest additions to the Trooper Army; another 3 Death Troopers.

18 Likes

Wow those look fantastic in an army. Plus Umarak creeping in the background XD.

2 Likes

Wow. I think that is the exact amount of Death Troopers that exist in the movie.

3 Likes

@Kidnapped_Sock i belive you are rigth, hay @ComradeWolfie get another one so you can be the very best of death trooper owners.

1 Like

Actually I think the movie has 2 without the shoulder pauldrons.

So I got another Harley Quinn comic. Can’t post a pic though because of the cover.

1 Like

The gang’s on the loose

I took the Zamor launchers off for the pic

13 Likes

I must correct this; I must by another two! T-T

I meant 2 of the total 6.

I’ll have to do the same with the Shoretroopers; since some don’t have the Sand-blue/red accents to their armor.

2 Likes

I got Umarak the Destroyer and Lava Beast on Wednesday
I’ll prolly post pics later

2 Likes

Animated was good toyline. Too bad season 4 got canceled becuase some episode ideas and future toys looked amazing. They did the animated design well back then while still being good toys.
Unfortunately my blavkarachnias leg swivels are a bit loose and so is one of the arm legs.

1 Like