The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

very expensive

Seriously, the paint and molding are nice but this thing is tiny for the price, at least the bag in the box is clear, and there’s a hole so you can see which one is in the blind box if you want.

5 Likes

I just got back from a holiday, so I’m gonna have a ton of fun… /s

6 Likes

pre-birdday loot is best birdday loot

15 Likes

wow, a cake, a number set, batman, and a laptop, your pre brithdays are great, cant wait to see how much you get for a birthday

2 Likes

The laptop is there cuz I’m too lazy to move it

5 Likes

Just bought a buncha Slizer parts for 5 bucks yesterday to build a rare Pepe. Read my thoughts about it and other alternate models here: Let's Review Bionicle's Set Combiners - #153 by Altair

@Plural who is that?

2 Likes

Just one of the hawtest babes known to man,

16 Likes

Looks more like a robo turtle than an AT-AT

5 Likes

Along with grocery shopping and life stuff I got myself some new stuff; tr hot rod, tr twinfurno, and a sao wallet cause why not. Also got the evil within for PS4; great game.

Also am I the only one that sees blue eyes twin burst dragon in twinfurnos beast mode?

I might actually buy another just for that purpose.

5 Likes

That doesn’t make it any less hawt though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I feel like I just won the lottery. I used my Christmas money to buy this.
Anyone want a certain song remixed? :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Ashtley dubstep edition.

As for acquiring anything, I ordered 100 black pins for MOCcing, say good bye slight color differences!

6 Likes

Kimaris Trooper

Basically a Hg version of the knight gundam.

5 Likes

I got another Shoretrooper, bringing the grand total up to 6 now.

16 Likes

today i resived my latest amazon order… or the second half of one, the first half has had some trouble with being deliverd to the post office were i live.

anyway the content of the second half of my amazon order was:

now the reason i bought that creation crystal pack, was because i wanted that diamond magic crystal (i need it for my personal crystal collection, the rest were a bonus)

2 Likes

Oh my lord.
Where did you get these? And how much did they cost?

I…I don’t like to think of that part. They were all full retail price, but I only paid for five (the sixth was a gift).

2 Likes

dies of jealousy

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you could easily sell them for more later on…

Got myself the O, hekija, and battle suit clay (for the torso and blade peices.)

Also I guess the O beat up some transformers too. Violent mobile suit.

5 Likes