The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

So,no picture right now,but my local secondhand lego store has about a hundred black Travis Bricks going for 50 cents each in their pick-a-brick.Bought eight yesterday but going to get more today :smiley:

1 Like

Got it for 30$

1 Like

This one’s pathetic excuse for “Steem Lewt”

7 Likes

I just got Onua uniter of earth, and constraction Kylo Ren.

Yey.

6 Likes

I finally got Batman Rebirth #1, the first one I ordered got lost in the mail.

I also bought 25 random Batman comics.

4 Likes

i bought the Ninjago Titan Mech Battle set today, and is, as of this comment, finished with the first bag.

2 Likes

Hey, those are literally all the books I’m still missing from my collection! Good haul.

2 Likes

Fantastic set, display- and parts-wise. T-bars, cheese slopes, and Exo-force arms excused, the set itself works finely for $60. Besides, it includes the “Samurai X cave”!

Niiiice.
I’ve been trying to get more physical comic books, but it’s proving difficult.

1 Like

I’m only able to get comics online or from a store that I’m only close to a couple times a year.

The comics only costed £1 each.

1 Like

Cool.
(I really, really wish the Tim Drake Robin series was free on Prime…)
I can’t find that series anywhere, and the nearest comic book store is a town or two away.

2 Likes

Finally got my hands on these guys! (You might need to click the image)

Imgur
I used codes, so hopefully these two are the ones I’m after.

3 Likes

wuh?

1 Like

Mega Bloks blind bags have codes on the back of them that vary based on which case they are. With these codes, it is possible to distinguish the figures you are purchasing.

I was mostly only interested in the Pink Spartan Kelly, so I looked for the code for that figure.

4 Likes

Wait is it actually named kelly or just a generic female EVA @Joe?

2 Likes

No, sorry.

I’m just calling it Kelly because it is a lot faster than calling it a pink Spartan IV in Hermes armor :laughing:

5 Likes

I think I’m addicted to old sci fi Lego

16 Likes

Cool. What set is it?

1 Like

6989 Mega core magnetizer.

1 Like

The Chi Worriz figure that i orderd on Ebay finely arrived.

im building it now.

Edit: Done. :slight_smile:

3 Likes