The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

3 Bricklink orders finally here to rebuild a few old favorites of mine.

16 Likes

OH.

PLAYSETS.

This is sick!

3 Likes

Takadox, terrified and confused, utters unintelligible garbling as his normally thin body quickly swells due to sudden dehydration

27 Likes

I was referring to the price you bought them for.

Got a third Obi-Wan, for £5! 75% off original price!

14 Likes

Well, I ordered some minifigures.

I also ordered some other parts to rebuild more of my Star Wars: The Clone Wars collection (8/17 rebuilt) and an Old Republic battle pack.

I also was able to rebuild the CLS-89 Eradicator Mech.

14 Likes

@ComradeWolfie where? i need it for that price £5

1 Like

Again, Tesco.

2 Likes

Got the Agil polybag for £3.50 from magsdirect:

15 Likes

+

Should hopefully arrive within a few days of the UK release date (23/11/16)

4 Likes

Wow, I don’t think they have those in America. Totally would have gotten one. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It might be a Nintendo store exclusive… unsure :stuck_out_tongue:

Figurine’s don’t seem to be that high quality, but i think with a bit more paint they would work well.

1 Like

I was about to pre order Pokemon sun again until I remembered I already had it pre ordered. I had completely forgotten about it and I guess I never posted this.

4 Likes

Do you live in the U.S.? I want to know if they ship to here.

I don’t live in the USA, (I live in UK) the site does ship to north America but at a price of £6 shipping compared to the free UK delivery, which I don’t think is worth it.

My MOUP from @ThatchMac giveaway arrived today, thanks man :smile:

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear that! I was a little worried it wouldn’t come.

2 Likes

Preordered genderbend megatron and mugenbine pharaoh (pharaoh x2 since the site sends you the same crates stores get.)

3 Likes

I managed to strike several good deals these past couple months

For boxed sets, I got Vezon and Fenrakk, the Boxor, and Hydraxon all in complete condition.

Then for canister sets, I managed to get the rest of the Barraki I needed, and Malum.

22 Likes

Oh wow the Boxor is so smol :grinning:

4 Likes