The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Wood carving supplies came in

As you can see, I’ve already broken them in.

And if you look closely in the background, you’ll notice that I already had an accident

4 Likes

ouch,

you ok, mate?

1 Like

Got it for $25.

Retail $190.

Guess where I’m going tomorrow.

5 Likes

Oh! Oh! I got this:

walmart

4 Likes

it’s a jungo out there.

1 Like

6 Likes

Just got my Mask of TIme, and Ultimate power the MOT is a bit Big but not too extreme

5 Likes

Interesting… but it’s so…bright. I can barely make out the fine details

2 Likes

@Rockho Yeah i’m planning to spray paint it when i get the chance

Got a whole lot of things related to my senior year in high school. The medal and the w is from cross country and are for doing it all four years. The w is a varsity letter and us given to athletes who compete in a sport for all four years even if they don’t make varsity (like me). The metal cat is a tassel for graduation with my school’s mascot on it. Finally, the ■■■■■ is something that I got at the end of junior year to celebrate me being a senior the next year

1 Like

Aw yeah

8 Likes

Just got out of Target. :smiley:

14 Likes

i hope i find some when i go to the new lego store opening in london, hopefully… hopefully.

1 Like

I just received my Great Being.

16 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: The LEGO Batman Movie

Nudder stiker

2 Likes

So, I got the ahsoka novel today.
Cant Wait to read it!

3 Likes

Just scored a lot of 10 G1 micro masters on eBay. Funny thing is that I found it 1 min before it ended and all for 20$ If I ever get around to it I’ll try to add pictures.

Well guys, 2 weeks ago I entered a competiton where you could win an Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield 1 edition, and somehow I actually won it. First time I have ever won something like that. Anyways, it arrived a few days ago^^

http://image.prntscr.com/image/4fa9f3bf845a4bc58f6f3f803569549f.png

Since I actually won it I had to get some more games aswell, so I ordered 4 games.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/f2422b2e864c4affa3a23a1f4cd69152.png

12 Likes

I also got it, for the PC tho

6 Likes